01-31-2017, 12:40 PM #1
CrEaTiiOn_LiMiT
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yeah i know for starts when someone reads the title there juts gonna be like you have to install beta 3 on i7 but thats not the problem..

The problem is , is that when i install beta 3 i run mach portal as you should it crashes my phone , i run it again the app crashes then i run cydia and it works and i can install tweaks etc... but the problem is when it comes to the end of the tweak installing ( you know the black screen and white text ) and it says respring springboard ( or what ever ) i press it and my phone just goes to a black screen and does nothing then i have to hard reboot it ( volume down + power button ) any idea on how to fix this ?? any ideas appreciated !
01-31-2017, 02:31 PM #2
Ethakr
Gym leader
Originally posted by LiMiT View Post
Yeah i know for starts when someone reads the title there juts gonna be like you have to install beta 3 on i7 but thats not the problem..

The problem is , is that when i install beta 3 i run mach portal as you should it crashes my phone , i run it again the app crashes then i run cydia and it works and i can install tweaks etc... but the problem is when it comes to the end of the tweak installing ( you know the black screen and white text ) and it says respring springboard ( or what ever ) i press it and my phone just goes to a black screen and does nothing then i have to hard reboot it ( volume down + power button ) any idea on how to fix this ?? any ideas appreciated !

Download the iOS 10 Substrate Fix also when you see that respring thing just go back to the home page and remove it from your multitask then go back again to cydia Winky Winky

The following user thanked Ethakr for this useful post:

CrEaTiiOn_LiMiT
01-31-2017, 02:32 PM #3
Ethakr
Gym leader
Add this repo it has the substrate fix: You must login or register to view this content.

CrEaTiiOn_LiMiT
01-31-2017, 02:35 PM #4
Ethakr
Gym leader
and last but not least before doing anything just install the beta4

You must login or register to view this content.

CrEaTiiOn_LiMiT
02-07-2017, 09:54 PM #5
Ye easy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo