Post: Collection of Resources for OSX/iOS Reverse Engineering
05-03-2017, 10:30 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sup guys, since I'm usually posted over at the PS4 Mods and Cheats Section, I was wondering why not post things here as well. Since iOS is a really tough nut to crack, here are some resources you could use to see if they could help you out. This GitHub just came out three weeks ago fabricated by You must login or register to view this content.. Just remember this is for Reverse Engineers/Security Researchers who know what they're doing, enjoy.

iOS Reverse Engineering GitHub: You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

bmob10189, MODZ4FUN420
05-04-2017, 07:56 AM #2
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Sup guys, since I'm usually posted over at the PS4 Mods and Cheats Section, I was wondering why not post things here as well. Since iOS is a really tough nut to crack, here are some resources you could use to see if they could help you out. This GitHub just came out three weeks ago fabricated by You must login or register to view this content.. Just remember this is for Reverse Engineers/Security Researchers who know what they're doing, enjoy.

iOS Reverse Engineering GitHub: You must login or register to view this content.

Not even sure u need to mention "it's for ppl that know what they're doing" as 3 paragraphs in any subject u would b totally lost if u didn't know anything about computer engineering. Thanks either way.
05-04-2017, 12:50 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
Not even sure u need to mention "it's for ppl that know what they're doing" as 3 paragraphs in any subject u would b totally lost if u didn't know anything about computer engineering. Thanks either way.

It's reality. Literally

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo