06-03-2017, 02:12 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I need some help due too me keep getting an error saying 'Could Not Connect' then i uninstall the Tweak and it works perfectly fine...

Latest Snapchat Version
Latest Snap + For Snapchat Tweak Version

It was working completely fine until last night then it signed me and and kept giving me the error code, iv tried iCleaner, NoSub & Phantom but no luck?

The tweak was working completely fine and out off no where went too go back onto it and signed me out i tried signing in and gave me the error :/

Iv tried Downgrading the Tweak and the Snapchat Version Using App Admin and no luck either

Is This a Fix By Snapchat in the past day or did it just detect the tweak??

Who ever helps me would be really appriciated.

Thank u in advance

The following user thanked SoloHoster for this useful post:

Mrtbyhyourwme
06-05-2017, 07:27 AM #2
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by SoloHoster View Post
I need some help due too me keep getting an error saying 'Could Not Connect' then i uninstall the Tweak and it works perfectly fine...

Latest Snapchat Version
Latest Snap + For Snapchat Tweak Version

It was working completely fine until last night then it signed me and and kept giving me the error code, iv tried iCleaner, NoSub & Phantom but no luck?

The tweak was working completely fine and out off no where went too go back onto it and signed me out i tried signing in and gave me the error :/

Iv tried Downgrading the Tweak and the Snapchat Version Using App Admin and no luck either

Is This a Fix By Snapchat in the past day or did it just detect the tweak??

Who ever helps me would be really appriciated.

Thank u in advance

Use phantom it's better mostly and he fixes connection errors fast I had one a day or two ago 3 hours later he pushed an update that fixed it.

The following user thanked Sloth for this useful post:

SoloHoster
06-05-2017, 03:43 PM #3
Originally posted by Sloth View Post
Use phantom it's better mostly and he fixes connection errors fast I had one a day or two ago 3 hours later he pushed an update that fixed it.

Nah i tried it but same error bro :P But i found a working one which is good too use bro but thank u
06-05-2017, 08:45 PM #4
Sloth
Banned
Nah i tried it but same error bro :P But i found a working one which is good too use bro but thank u

Ok cool, well if you do run in to that issue again just wait for an update.

The following user thanked Sloth for this useful post:

SoloHoster
06-05-2017, 10:05 PM #5
Okay thank u very much :P
06-08-2017, 12:34 AM #6

can you pm me what it is and where I can get it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo