07-19-2017, 06:23 PM #1
GJx
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This gives you unlimited score ( builds and builds up but takes some time. )
Found this method with my Instagram Bot and thought id try it on here with a few different commands and it works.

Required Items
- Jailbroken iPhone
- Snapchat
-IOS 8.xx+

Add this Repo via Cydia :
You must login or register to view this content. /
You must login or register to view this content.

AutoTouch for iOS 8+
2)Respring, and you'll now see two home apps ( don't click either ) called AutoTouch and Activator.
3)Open Snapchat and sign-in if you are not. Navigate to the camera page and hold down the volume down button. This is how you will record your swipes and clicks.
4)Open Snapchat, log out, make 5-10 new accounts, and add the account you want too boost the score on, on them accounts.*
5)Log in on your main account ( one you want too boost up ) and go too where you take a photo ( or video )
6)Hold the volume button down, this is how you record the swipes / clicks
7)Hit record and tap the " take picture ) really quick, Then send it too your 5 bot accounts

**NOTE***Don't send it your friends, because this is going to be spamming them bot accounts - and you don't want too annoy your friends.

Cool Man (aka Tustin)Once sent, go back too where you took / take photos on snapchat, and hold the volume button down again, this will stop recording.*
9)Too play what you just did ( make your phone auto send ) go too your camera, hold the volume button down, and click the recording you just make - and set it too roughly 1k, and hit " play now "
10)This will now mirror what you just did. Until you hold volume down, or respring, or it finishes.

I suggest leaving it overnight, you'll get a shit ton of score.*

You won't get ban I tested it!
07-19-2017, 06:26 PM #2
GJx
League Champion
opps Wrong Section ;-
07-19-2017, 08:24 PM #3
Angry
Haxor!
Seen this thread before, might as well give credits. Loes
07-19-2017, 10:00 PM #4
GJx
League Champion
Originally posted by Angry View Post
Seen this thread before, might as well give credits. Loes

MEGALELZ I don't know who made it I got it form cc.org but the guy steals Credits form people
07-19-2017, 10:49 PM #5
Angry
Haxor!
Originally posted by GJx View Post
MEGALELZ I don't know who made it I got it form cc.org but the guy steals Credits form people

lel, might as well say it's from CC. Regardless it's a very slow method of getting points. The python method is the best Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo