10-28-2011, 07:55 PM #1
alexs_
Bazinga!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi all,

I am looking for some help as I have literally been trying all day with trying to get this iPhone back to normal!

Heres my problem,

I have an iPhone 3GS 16gb, I have jailbroken it using sn0wbreeze to ios 5 and activated without sim card. This seems like it worked fine, the phone will boot up normal.

I have the problem that every 5 minutes or so the phone will just seem to boot in an endless loop... Turning off, back on, showing the apple logo waiting about 2 minutes for the main swipe screen to show then repeating the process.

Any sim card I put into the phone is not recognized and the top left of the screen will say 'searching..'' regardless is there is a sim card inside.

There seems to be a massive problem here, I have even tryed to restore and update the phone once put into recovery/DFU mode however I will get an error code (1).

If I have missed anything or you wish to ask a question please do! I need in getting this phone to a normal iPhone firmware!!

Thanks
12-23-2011, 02:50 AM #2
Cubs
Next year is the year..
Originally posted by alexs
Hi all,

I am looking for some help as I have literally been trying all day with trying to get this iPhone back to normal!

Heres my problem,

I have an iPhone 3GS 16gb, I have jailbroken it using sn0wbreeze to ios 5 and activated without sim card. This seems like it worked fine, the phone will boot up normal.

I have the problem that every 5 minutes or so the phone will just seem to boot in an endless loop... Turning off, back on, showing the apple logo waiting about 2 minutes for the main swipe screen to show then repeating the process.

Any sim card I put into the phone is not recognized and the top left of the screen will say 'searching..'' regardless is there is a sim card inside.

There seems to be a massive problem here, I have even tryed to restore and update the phone once put into recovery/DFU mode however I will get an error code (1).

If I have missed anything or you wish to ask a question please do! I need in getting this phone to a normal iPhone firmware!!

Thanks

You must login or register to view this content.

hope that helps! if not, or if you have a question, just quote me here
+REP (;
12-24-2011, 06:08 PM #3
Originally posted by Lobbies View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

hope that helps! if not, or if you have a question, just quote me here
+REP (;

Its not helpful for Windows users :[ I tried all the steps and downloads, but when it says:
"Start Irecovery with terminal/Console Irecovery -s <-------- What is that??? I tried to start up irecovery in all different ways but the command prompt black screen thing would just pop up for a second and then dissapear...
12-24-2011, 06:16 PM #4
Cubs
Next year is the year..
Originally posted by shinner123 View Post
Its not helpful for Windows users :[ I tried all the steps and downloads, but when it says:
"Start Irecovery with terminal/Console Irecovery -s <-------- What is that??? I tried to start up irecovery in all different ways but the command prompt black screen thing would just pop up for a second and then dissapear...

did you use the windows tutorial?
12-24-2011, 06:18 PM #5
did you use the windows tutorial?

Yep. I got to the part of downloading and installing Libusb, but couldnt understand how to do the next part where you open irecovery
12-24-2011, 06:34 PM #6
Cubs
Next year is the year..
Yep. I got to the part of downloading and installing Libusb, but couldnt understand how to do the next part where you open irecovery

try this first:
To restore:
1. Disconnect the USB cable from your iPhone, but leave the other side connected to your Mac or PC
2. Launch iTunes
3. If your phone is on, press and hold down the Home and Sleep/Power button on the top of the iPhone to turn off the iPhone
4. Press and continue to hold the Home button while you reconnect the USB cable to your iPhone, this will cause the iPhone to turn on
5. Continue to hold the Home button until an alert message in iTunes informing you that an iPhone in recovery mode has been detected.
6. RESTORE your phone to factory defaults.
12-24-2011, 07:53 PM #7
try this first:
To restore:
1. Disconnect the USB cable from your iPhone, but leave the other side connected to your Mac or PC
2. Launch iTunes
3. If your phone is on, press and hold down the Home and Sleep/Power button on the top of the iPhone to turn off the iPhone
4. Press and continue to hold the Home button while you reconnect the USB cable to your iPhone, this will cause the iPhone to turn on
5. Continue to hold the Home button until an alert message in iTunes informing you that an iPhone in recovery mode has been detected.
6. RESTORE your phone to factory defaults.

Errmm thanks for that but i really want to keep my data :(
especially my notes Not Happy or Sad it has some important things arrghh so upset :P
12-25-2011, 02:59 AM #8
Cubs
Next year is the year..
Errmm thanks for that but i really want to keep my data :(
especially my notes Not Happy or Sad it has some important things arrghh so upset :P

have you backed up your iphone?
12-27-2011, 05:17 PM #9
Thanks for the help a friend of mine got around it Smile

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

have you backed up your iphone?

Thanks for the help but a freind of mines got around the problem Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo