Post: Can not copy any songs or videos from iPhone to iTunes
11-18-2011, 07:49 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am experiencing trouble with my iPhone. I have to reinstalled my Windows 7 OS due to some trouble. When I reinstalled everything include iTunes back, it can not automatically back up my iPhone to iTunes like it used to. Also, I can not copy any songs and/or videos from iPhone to my iTunes.

Does anyone know how could I restore all my previous services I got before the reinstallation? Help!!
Very thanks
11-18-2011, 02:10 PM #2
Default Avatar
x iJB x
Your computer might not be authorized to do so - try going onto iTunes > Store > Authorize Account and log in there :p
11-19-2011, 03:21 AM #3
Default Avatar
cimengo
It's because you blew away the association between your phone and computer. You can't just walk up to any computer to synch your phone, and when you reinstall the OS you start over.
There are a few tools that can rescue your songs. I assume you didn't back up any of your songs, before you reinstalled your OS, right? So your music is on the phone only.
When I had a disk crash a few years ago, I used ipodrip to restore. It worked. Now I do regular backups. Consider doing that.
If you do not understand what I've just said, let us know You must login or register to view this content..
Last edited by cimengo ; 11-21-2011 at 01:39 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo