Post: Hod do I manually change the certs on my jailbroken Iphone?
11-24-2011, 07:11 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i want to get valid push notifications from my apps but i can't without valid certs. Since im HACTIVATED i can't get them on cydia. I would rather not pay to have them done for me if can do it myself. Thanks a bunch and ill keep looking and post back if i have found something before anyone here does thanks!

---------- Post added 11-24-2011 at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-23-2011 at 11:53 PM ----------

Okay, well i did find out a tut on it yet it was using already signed certs but it didn't work The tut is here > You must login or register to view this content.

Im not sure why it didn't work unless apple banned that cert by any way? idk if you find a way to get a hold of other valid certs please let me know thanks!
11-25-2011, 05:42 PM #2
cgs18
The Old NGU iDevice Guru
Originally posted by Savage
So i want to get valid push notifications from my apps but i can't without valid certs. Since im HACTIVATED i can't get them on cydia. I would rather not pay to have them done for me if can do it myself. Thanks a bunch and ill keep looking and post back if i have found something before anyone here does thanks!

---------- Post added 11-24-2011 at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-23-2011 at 11:53 PM ----------

Okay, well i did find out a tut on it yet it was using already signed certs but it didn't work The tut is here > You must login or register to view this content.

Im not sure why it didn't work unless apple banned that cert by any way? idk if you find a way to get a hold of other valid certs please let me know thanks!

what firmware are u on?
11-30-2011, 03:19 PM #3
Step 1: Start Cydia on your iPhone 3GS (old bootrom, jailbroken on 3.1.3 using Spirit) and touch on “Manage” tab on the bottom. Now touch on “Sources” as seen in the screenshot below.

Step 2: Touch on “Edit” and then on “Add”. You will be prompted to enter a url source as seen in the screenshot below. Type “[url]https://repo.woowiz.net”and[/url] touch on “Add Source”.

Cydia will now automatically update your sources by following a series of automated steps.

Step 3: Once the repository has been added successfully, Search for “Spirit2Pwn” in Cydia and

Step 4: Now from here onwards, simply follow our previous guides on how to jailbreak iOS 4 on iPhone 3GS using PwnageTool 4.0 / 4.0.1 for Mac , and Sn0wbreeze 1.6 for 4.0.

Once you have jailbroken your phone, you can unlock it using ultrasn0w 0.93 (on any baseband),.

Get more details from

You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo