12-22-2011, 06:32 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just wondering if there is a iPhone 4s iOS 5.0.1 downgrade !
Please help me.
12-22-2011, 08:03 AM #2
you need to be previously jailbroken on like ios 5.0 or lower and have your shsh blob saved or backuped then use then one program called umbrella something and put your iPhone into DFU mode hold +shift and click restore then choose your back up and then let it do its thing
12-22-2011, 07:29 PM #3
Mr.Kane
Greatness
Originally posted by crezobro View Post
Just wondering if there is a iPhone 4s iOS 5.0.1 downgrade !
Please help me.

I dont think so, you would need SHSH blobs to downgrade from 5.0.1 I think and the 4S has no jailbreak available right now so even if you could the current jailbreaks wouldnt work so there is no point. if you want a jailbreak one for all iDevices on 5.0 & 5.0.1 will be out soon as thepod2g a member from the chronic dev team is almost done making his.
12-22-2011, 07:37 PM #4
Originally posted by Mr.Kane View Post
I dont think so, you would need SHSH blobs to downgrade from 5.0.1 I think and the 4S has no jailbreak available right now so even if you could the current jailbreaks wouldnt work so there is no point. if you want a jailbreak one for all iDevices on 5.0 & 5.0.1 will be out soon as thepod2g a member from the chronic dev team is almost done making his.

Pretty dissapointing for me, but exciting for the new jailbreak Happy
my mate was going to give me his old iphone 4s if i could downgrade it, he lost it and reported stolen and now its locked and stuff so thats why i need the downgrade.
12-22-2011, 07:41 PM #5
Mr.Kane
Greatness
Pretty dissapointing for me, but exciting for the new jailbreak Happy
my mate was going to give me his old iphone 4s if i could downgrade it, he lost it and reported stolen and now its locked and stuff so thats why i need the downgrade.

well one SHOULD be out soon subscribe to this guy You must login or register to view this content. for jailbreak news and his videos are awesome, shows a load of iOS tweaks, apps and all sorts.
12-22-2011, 07:41 PM #6
Just wondering if there is a iPhone 4s iOS 5.0.1 downgrade !
Please help me.

Download TinyUmbrella from You must login or register to view this content. and connect your device after you start the program up.

Click on your device on the left and click "Get SHSH" Blobs (something like that)

It will start gathering the blobs and if you have saved blobs from before 5.0.1, you can downgrade. If you can't, sorry.
12-22-2011, 07:42 PM #7
Originally posted by Ninja View Post
Download TinyUmbrella from You must login or register to view this content. and connect your device after you start the program up.

Click on your device on the left and click "Get SHSH" Blobs (something like that)

It will start gathering the blobs and if you have saved blobs from before 5.0.1, you can downgrade. If you can't, sorry.

illl try thiss ;o
12-22-2011, 07:45 PM #8
illl try thiss ;o

I made a typo, this is the site. You must login or register to view this content.
12-22-2011, 09:08 PM #9
cgs18
The Old NGU iDevice Guru
illl try thiss ;o

U can't downgrade a 4S.. sorry.. :( But may i ask why do u want to downgrade it?
12-23-2011, 03:26 AM #10
Originally posted by cgs18 View Post
U can't downgrade a 4S.. sorry.. :( But may i ask why do u want to downgrade it?

my mate is going to give me his old iphone 4s if i could downgrade it, he lost it and reported it stolen but he found it the other day, and now its locked and stuff so thats why i need the downgrade.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo