Post: Iphone 3GS Stuck With Apple Logo when booting!! HELP?
12-24-2011, 05:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, I recently jailbroke my Iphone 3GS using the website: Jailbreakme.com.
All was going good with my tweaks and downloads and everything until i was downloading and installing around 3 apps from cydia, attempted to respring but since then it would never load up but would freeze on the apple boot logo. If anyone knows how this can be fixed and could tell me that would be grateful.

info if necessary:
I have a Iphone 3GS
Windows 7 64bit
I have not installed SSH
12-25-2011, 05:25 AM #2
cgs18
The Old NGU iDevice Guru
Originally posted by shinner123 View Post
Hi, I recently jailbroke my Iphone 3GS using the website: Jailbreakme.com.
All was going good with my tweaks and downloads and everything until i was downloading and installing around 3 apps from cydia, attempted to respring but since then it would never load up but would freeze on the apple boot logo. If anyone knows how this can be fixed and could tell me that would be grateful.

info if necessary:
I have a Iphone 3GS
Windows 7 64bit
I have not installed SSH

Well if it ain't booting up and you used Jailbreakme.com and not redsn0w then your probably SOL.. and ur goin have to restore.. :(
12-25-2011, 06:22 AM #3
The Open Minded
☮✌Peace Maker✌☮
Originally posted by cgs18 View Post
Well if it ain't booting up and you used Jailbreakme.com and not redsn0w then your probably SOL.. and ur goin have to restore.. :(

Originally posted by shinner123 View Post
Hi, I recently jailbroke my Iphone 3GS using the website: Jailbreakme.com.

info if necessary:
I have a Iphone 3GS
Windows 7 64bit
I have not installed SSH

Yes. A restore is the only option. One of the apps was probably not compatible with your iOS version. This can cause damage to system files necessary for the boot. I had this happen to me a few weeks back. I wish I had better news, but from all my research, a restore is your only option.
12-25-2011, 06:38 AM #4
NeedaSlutSoon
Vault dweller
Just simply bring your device into DFU mode, connect it to your computer, and perform a restore
12-27-2011, 05:18 PM #5
Thanks for all the support guys,I had no choice but to restore.... (lost important notes meh)
12-30-2011, 02:03 AM #6
srry if im repeating posts but i need 10 posts to view a link i need to see but ya restore or try booting untethered. after my untethered ipod was stuck becuz of h1siri i booted tethered than deleted h1siri than it was untethered again

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo