01-04-2012, 01:01 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi NGU, So my friend just sold me an iphone 4 that is in very good shape. Obviously it doesn't have any service yet and i don't think i can (data pak cost). Also, it is on the lost or stollen list so i can't activate it. What would be the best uses for this iphone 4? Any response that helps +rep. Thank you guys.
PS: Once jailbroken, could anybody explain to me on how to get siri on it? Thankyouu Winky Winky
01-05-2012, 05:16 PM #2
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
For Siri, I dont think they released final version yet (H1Siri was illegal), they're working on a new version that will be legal
01-06-2012, 03:11 AM #3
Originally posted by sendastunt View Post
For Siri, I dont think they released final version yet (H1Siri was illegal), they're working on a new version that will be legal

Oh okay, what about spire? Im on an unteathered 5.0.1 jb right now so i don't think i can but yeah.
01-08-2012, 12:41 AM #4
Originally posted by asian
Oh okay, what about spire? Im on an unteathered 5.0.1 jb right now so i don't think i can but yeah.

Spire is working, but the chances of finding a *free* proxy server that actually works are slim, you could either pay a few bucks to get access to a private one, make your own with 4S auth keys, or wait for some free ones to pop up, i4siri.com (not advertising!) is actually in the process of making a server right now that can take custom commands and looks exactly like the original siri. So yeah, payment or patience. ;p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo