Post: my 4s problems (if you have any please see if they are similar)
01-15-2012, 06:07 AM #1
txlonghorn97
Master Prestige, Shotgun zombies. Life complete
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Retarded battery life
siri goes off on its own
black screen and wont show up for a good 30 seconds
wont sync with itunes
wont back up data with itunes

im going to apple either today or tommorow and most likely gonna end up gettting either a new one or my phone completely wiped and then i can go back the next weekend and prove that those ****ing geniuses are useless... but anyways on topic im probably gonna kill myself if it doesnt get fixed soon!
01-15-2012, 06:13 AM #2
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
Originally posted by txlonghorn97 View Post
Retarded battery life
siri goes off on its own
wont sync with itunes

im going to apple either today or tommorow and most likely gonna end up gettting either a new one or my phone completely wiped and then i can go back the next weekend and prove that those ****ing geniuses are useless... but anyways on topic im probably gonna kill myself if it doesnt get fixed soon!

right ios 3 beta is in development and is meant to make the battery better also if you want you can buy a battery pack charger which is what i have its a case and a battery charger at the same so when its nearly flat flick the switch and bam it charges.

erm id try restoring it 1sst to fix these errors
01-15-2012, 12:46 PM #3
Coqui
Former Staff
Retarded battery life
siri goes off on its own
wont sync with itunes

Going to a Apple Store is the best you can do. I have one 4S and nothing similar is happening, actually my 4S have no problems :y:
01-15-2012, 09:20 PM #4
txlonghorn97
Master Prestige, Shotgun zombies. Life complete
Originally posted by xX View Post
right ios 3 beta is in development and is meant to make the battery better also if you want you can buy a battery pack charger which is what i have its a case and a battery charger at the same so when its nearly flat flick the switch and bam it charges.

erm id try restoring it 1sst to fix these errors

i cant restore it because it wont back up!
01-16-2012, 02:48 AM #5
Retarded battery life
siri goes off on its own
wont sync with itunes

Try backing it up to iCloud, since you cant back it up to your computer, then restore it. Hope this helps, and thats weird I haven't had one problem with my 4S. If that doesn't work take it to Apple.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo