01-21-2012, 12:41 AM #1
x1337-
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am looking to find out if I should jailbreak my IOS 5.0.1.

If my dad finds out i rooted my ipod he will ****ing kill me. I am known to break my stuff by dropping it, I skateboard so i break my phone like 3 times a day. My dad bough like 3 years of insurance, so I need to know, will I void my warrenty if I restore it after jailbreak and will it mess up my ipod. What are some perks to jailbreaking, I got all the apps I need.
01-21-2012, 12:49 AM #2
Originally posted by x1337
I am looking to find out if I should jailbreak my IOS 5.0.1.

If my dad finds out i rooted my ipod he will ****ing kill me. I am known to break my stuff by dropping it, I skateboard so i break my phone like 3 times a day. My dad bough like 3 years of insurance, so I need to know, will I void my warrenty if I restore it after jailbreak and will it mess up my ipod. What are some perks to jailbreaking, I got all the apps I need.

Yes your warranty will be void
01-21-2012, 01:04 AM #3
Coqui
Former Staff
I am looking to find out if I should jailbreak my IOS 5.0.1.

Whit the jailbreak you get everything you want, yes everything. And you're guaranty maybe will be void but since jailbreak is legal in USA there should be no problem :confused:
01-21-2012, 01:41 AM #4
x1337-
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by .Coqui View Post
Whit the jailbreak you get everything you want, yes everything. And you're guaranty maybe will be void but since jailbreak is legal in USA there should be no problem :confused:

if i restore it would it be void
02-02-2012, 03:57 PM #5
if i restore it would it be void

If you restore, you'll be fine. I've done this countless times to stay in warranty.
02-02-2012, 04:43 PM #6
Sexter
< ^ > < ^ >
I actually took my jalibroken phone instore cos i had a problem, they laughed when they saw it jailbroke and was like, yeah mine is to! Then just said I need to restore it before they can fix it, wa a nice bloke!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo