03-18-2012, 10:26 PM #1
lriSh__PrO
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i Have iphone 4 & i bought it with a contract but i stop paying it & i wanted to change carrier any suggestion without me buying products
H E L P = Rep Happy
03-18-2012, 10:27 PM #2
Moved to iOS Questions & Help
03-19-2012, 01:09 AM #3
Coqui
Former Staff
Originally posted by PrO View Post
i Have iphone 4 & i bought it with a contract but i stop paying it & i wanted to change carrier any suggestion without me buying products
H E L P = Rep Happy

Did you know that if you not pay the bill of the contract that ruin your credit? The best thing you can do is cancel the contract and pay the penalty for that but is better that ruining your credit.

The following user thanked Coqui for this useful post:

lriSh__PrO
03-19-2012, 01:12 AM #4
xMo
League Champion
i Have iphone 4 & i bought it with a contract but i stop paying it & i wanted to change carrier any suggestion without me buying products
H E L P = Rep Happy

Don't pay the bills, ^^ as he said ^ - just take it to a phone shop or call the carrier & they shoyld help u out -

The following user thanked xMo for this useful post:

lriSh__PrO
03-20-2012, 06:46 PM #5
lriSh__PrO
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xTrech View Post
Don't pay the bills, ^^ as he said ^ - just take it to a phone shop or call the carrier & they shoyld help u out -

Heard there is factory unlock ?

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

Originally posted by .Coqui View Post
Did you know that if you not pay the bill of the contract that ruin your credit? The best thing you can do is cancel the contract and pay the penalty for that but is better that ruining your credit.

heard there is factory unlock ?
03-20-2012, 07:00 PM #6
xMo
League Champion

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

factory unlock is when you buy it its already unlocked or in other words permanently uunlock

The following user thanked xMo for this useful post:

lriSh__PrO
03-20-2012, 08:45 PM #7
Coqui
Former Staff

If you have any AT&T iPhone and the contract have ended you can call them to unlock it and they should if not you can contact Apple and they will contact AT&T, I was reading a story about this today and AT&T was saying that Apple is the one that unlock but thats a lie so Tim Cook (Apple CEO) get involve in the case and the guy got he's iPhone unlocked.

The following user thanked Coqui for this useful post:

lriSh__PrO
03-20-2012, 09:05 PM #8
lriSh__PrO
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xTrech View Post
factory unlock is when you buy it its already unlocked or in other words permanently uunlock

But is there way that i could do it myself small mistake the phone is pre pay

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

If you have any AT&T iPhone and the contract have ended you can call them to unlock it and they should if not you can contact Apple and they will contact AT&T, I was reading a story about this today and AT&T was saying that Apple is the one that unlock but thats a lie so Tim Cook (Apple CEO) get involve in the case and the guy got he's iPhone unlocked.

i made small mistake the phone is pre pay not bill pay the factory unlock is there a way i could do it
03-20-2012, 09:11 PM #9
Coqui
Former Staff
But is there way that i could do it myself small mistake the phone is pre pay

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

i made small mistake the phone is pre pay not bill pay the factory unlock is there a way i could do it

Yes if you have a iPhone 4 you can unlock it so it work with any carrier using something called Gevey SIM search for it on Google and YouTube. Smile
03-20-2012, 09:28 PM #10
lriSh__PrO
Do a barrel roll!
Yes if you have a iPhone 4 you can unlock it so it work with any carrier using something called Gevey SIM search for it on Google and YouTube. Smile

its iphone4s version 5.1

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo