03-21-2012, 06:24 PM #1
Kratos_
Blizzard Fails
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello. I recently purchase a prepaid gift card and used it for iTunes. It was a $20 gift card and after I spent the $20, I was still able to purchase apps and music. 5 minutes later it says I owe iTunes $15.39. Now I can't update or download apps and I have like 19 apps to update. Any way I can bypass this to at least update my apps.

Please don't give me the common sense answer of "Just pay the amount due" because that's my last option.
03-22-2012, 10:27 PM #2
cgs18
The Old NGU iDevice Guru
Originally posted by xTurtlez View Post
Hello. I recently purchase a prepaid gift card and used it for iTunes. It was a $20 gift card and after I spent the $20, I was still able to purchase apps and music. 5 minutes later it says I owe iTunes $15.39. Now I can't update or download apps and I have like 19 apps to update. Any way I can bypass this to at least update my apps.

Please don't give me the common sense answer of "Just pay the amount due" because that's my last option.

If your jailbroken you could use installous to download the latest versions of your apps.. Abit time consumering.. but it'll give u the desired results..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo