Post: is there a way to stop a iphone 4s being tracked with the phone finder app ?
03-31-2012, 03:57 AM #1
grant125
WE ALL LOVE LEEDS
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Basically as it says in the title need a way to stop the iPhone 4s being tracked with phone finder haha ino this sounds like I've robbed it but I havnt my freind has said he will Gove me £50 if I can stop his phone being tracked as he beleicea tht no.mater of his phone is switched off or had the batter taken out there is nothing u can do to stop it being tracked so.obvs I'm.up for the challenge lol I'm sorry for the poor grammer and spellings as I'm doing this on my phone haha
03-31-2012, 04:02 AM #2
Coqui
Former Staff
Originally posted by grant125 View Post
Basically as it says in the title need a way to stop the iPhone 4s being tracked with phone finder haha ino this sounds like I've robbed it but I havnt my freind has said he will Gove me £50 if I can stop his phone being tracked as he beleicea tht no.mater of his phone is switched off or had the batter taken out there is nothing u can do to stop it being tracked so.obvs I'm.up for the challenge lol I'm sorry for the poor grammer and spellings as I'm doing this on my phone haha

What about sign out and the iPhone and deleting the app? I think that should work if not just restore the iPhone and get the £50 because he never say something about the data. :p
04-03-2012, 10:39 AM #3
Basically as it says in the title need a way to stop the iPhone 4s being tracked with phone finder haha ino this sounds like I've robbed it but I havnt my freind has said he will Gove me £50 if I can stop his phone being tracked as he beleicea tht no.mater of his phone is switched off or had the batter taken out there is nothing u can do to stop it being tracked so.obvs I'm.up for the challenge lol I'm sorry for the poor grammer and spellings as I'm doing this on my phone haha

yh if you dont want your iphone to be tracked if your iphone 4s gets stolen

Go Settings> Location Services> Find My iPhone > OFF
04-03-2012, 10:59 AM #4
turn off location. done.
04-03-2012, 11:07 AM #5
D3XTA
Bounty hunter

disable the location lol, its in the setting menu
04-06-2012, 06:43 AM #6
Kunducted
Trusted-News-Info
Fairly simple, first, sign-out of the application and then hold the application and delete it. Then, just go to settings -> general -> location -> find my iPhone and turn it off or just turn location services off.

Easy 50 euros. Now, 98% of those proceeds come to me as I helped you :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo