04-02-2012, 03:52 PM #1
AndreeU
+cM TeamCM GFX 4 Lifee<3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi i have a question?
i have an iphone 4 that was connected to a sprint phone account. This account needs 6 months before its completly deleted from Sprint.
I want to know if i unlock the iphone will it delete the phone number the phones register to and allows me to hook it up to another service such as verizon for example.
Reason behind this is that i have and android phone that is currently hooked up to my sprint phone but i want to move the number over to my iphone the issue is that the iphone is connected to another number whic can only be deleted after 6 months. :? will unlocking it delete the sim data from my iPhone SPrint phone 4
04-03-2012, 10:36 AM #2
Originally posted by zFakieHDz View Post
hi i have a question?
i have an iphone 4 that was connected to a sprint phone account. This account needs 6 months before its completly deleted from Sprint.
I want to know if i unlock the iphone will it delete the phone number the phones register to and allows me to hook it up to another service such as verizon for example.
Reason behind this is that i have and android phone that is currently hooked up to my sprint phone but i want to move the number over to my iphone the issue is that the iphone is connected to another number whic can only be deleted after 6 months. :? will unlocking it delete the sim data from my iPhone SPrint phone 4

What Firmware are You On

Are U Jailbroken

What Is Your BaseBand
04-03-2012, 09:17 PM #3
AndreeU
+cM TeamCM GFX 4 Lifee<3
Originally posted by VinDiesel View Post
What Firmware are You On

Are U Jailbroken

What Is Your BaseBand

im on iphone 4 from sprint
yes