02-05-2013, 11:08 PM #1
Alt
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I think Iv heard this before but I don't know if there is a fix.

I use Barclays Mobile Banking app from the Appstore. Its worked fine before the jailbrake but now it wont work at all. It'll ask for the password I'v set for my bank, I enter that then the app closed.

I'v tried deleting the app and installing it again but it still doesn't work.

Any sort of fix for this?

Thank you.
Last edited by Alt ; 02-05-2013 at 11:25 PM.
02-05-2013, 11:11 PM #2
jimmymc12
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Alt View Post
I think Iv heard this before but I don't know if there is a fix.

I use Barclays Mobile Banking app from the Appstore. Its worked fine before the jailbrake but now it wont work at all. It'll ask for the password I'v set for my bank, I enter that then the app closed.

I'v tried deleting the app and installing it again but it still doesn't work.

Any sort of fix for this?

Thank you.

is it possible to download this from ipastore or anything like that ? cause if you could then that would work then but all my apps still work ? so i dont really know try get it on ipastore and see if it works
02-05-2013, 11:14 PM #3
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by jimmymc12 View Post
is it possible to download this from ipastore or anything like that ? cause if you could then that would work then but all my apps still work ? so i dont really know try get it on ipastore and see if it works

I don't think this would be anything like iPastore/vShare/Appcake purely because its a Banking app.
Also I'd rather not download it if it is on there because you never know if there's a keylogger or something like that added onto it.
02-05-2013, 11:16 PM #4
jimmymc12
Who’s Jim Erased?
I don't think this would be anything like iPastore/vShare/Appcake purely because its a Banking app.
Also I'd rather not download it if it is on there because you never know if there's a keylogger or something like that added onto it.

oh yeah i forgot :P well i dunno m8 all my apps that where installed before the jailbreak work ? so i dont know what the problem could be
02-05-2013, 11:17 PM #5
Alt
Banned
oh yeah i forgot :P well i dunno m8 all my apps that where installed before the jailbreak work ? so i dont know what the problem could be

All of mine work just not that one.

Hmmm.
02-05-2013, 11:19 PM #6
jimmymc12
Who’s Jim Erased?

also ( this is off topic ) would you mind telling me what the best answers box is ? ive never seen it there before under my name and am just curious :P

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

Hmmm.

i dont know whats up with that :P
02-05-2013, 11:19 PM #7
jimmymc12
Who’s Jim Erased?

Hmmm.

i dont know whats up with that :P
02-05-2013, 11:20 PM #8
Alt
Banned
also ( this is off topic ) would you mind telling me what the best answers box is ? ive never seen it there before under my name and am just curious :P

Because I'v asked a question, someone who gives me to best answer I'll mark their post as the best answer.

This section has it and a load more on the forums :p
02-05-2013, 11:21 PM #9
jimmymc12
Who’s Jim Erased?
Because I'v asked a question, someone who gives me to best answer I'll mark their post as the best answer.

This section has it and a load more on the forums :p

am becoming blind at an early age :(
02-05-2013, 11:52 PM #10
Default Avatar
x iJB x
Are you using iAP Cracker? That might be the core of the issue even though it's invoking no in app purchases.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo