03-31-2013, 11:13 AM #1
Dhaax.
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so my parents got me this phone for my birthday You must login or register to view this content. but i don't like it, it definitely too big so im gonna sell it to my friend anyway should i get Iphone4 or 4s i've read the differences between them and there pretty much the same except 4s has better siri and other not important stuff and still it costs a hundred pounds more than iphone4 look it yourself You must login or register to view this content. so i was wondering should i get Iphone4 or iphone4s :y:

ps i don't want iphone5.. too big :P

The following 4 users say thank you to Dhaax. for this useful post:

CookingFrag., DawsRFC, Dacoco, Prime
03-31-2013, 11:27 AM #2
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by DhaaxHD View Post
so my parents got me this phone for my birthday You must login or register to view this content. but i don't like it, it definitely too big so im gonna sell it to my friend anyway should i get Iphone4 or 4s i've read the differences between them and there pretty much the same except 4s has better siri and other not important stuff and still it costs a hundred pounds more than iphone4 look it yourself You must login or register to view this content. so i was wondering should i get Iphone4 or iphone4s :y:

I has the model down from you. Quite like the phone android is lovely as a OS.
Moving on the iphone 4s has a faster chipset, and overall better hardware.

Asked for this to be moved to the iOS forum.
03-31-2013, 11:48 AM #3
awezen
Save Point
4s pleaaseee
03-31-2013, 11:56 AM #4
Dhaax.
Maggbot timeout!
Why you saying please? :troll:

Originally posted by awezen View Post
4s pleaaseee
03-31-2013, 03:41 PM #5
Werewolf
Bounty hunter
4s, better CPU than the 4, I'd get the i5 for the A6 processor. Smile Dat LTE speed doe.
03-31-2013, 04:04 PM #6
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Go for the 4S, Better hardware inside better camera, plus it has Siri ^^
03-31-2013, 04:20 PM #7
Dhaax.
Maggbot timeout!
ohh well i ordered iphone4 2h ago i hope its good :impatient:

Originally posted by Pixie
Go for the 4S, Better hardware inside better camera, plus it has Siri ^^
03-31-2013, 04:35 PM #8
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
ohh well i ordered iphone4 2h ago i hope its good :impatient:

It is goood ^^ i have the 4 til August when my contract ends then its the 5S next for me
04-01-2013, 07:45 PM #9
rocacu
Banned
I got the 4 and my father the 4s the only differences I see is the 4 don't got voice assistance and the 4s got it, the 4s is a bit faster and have a different screen. But is the same shit
04-01-2013, 09:26 PM #10
Alt
Banned
so my parents got me this phone for my birthday You must login or register to view this content. but i don't like it, it definitely too big so im gonna sell it to my friend anyway should i get Iphone4 or 4s i've read the differences between them and there pretty much the same except 4s has better siri and other not important stuff and still it costs a hundred pounds more than iphone4 look it yourself You must login or register to view this content. so i was wondering should i get Iphone4 or iphone4s :y:

the iPhone 4s is the better phone.

I hope this links gives you all the information you need.

You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo