04-01-2013, 05:02 PM #1
shalzi
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i got a iphone 4s and wont to jailbreak it but the problem i have is its on iso 6.1.3 and the redsnow doesnt do that 1.
ive seen that it can be done on iphone 4 but nothing about 4s as i need to hackactivate and unlock!

help me i need it asap!!
04-01-2013, 05:06 PM #2
Bengalsfan Modz
Bounty hunter
You cannot jailbreak IOS 6.1.3 yet only 6.1.2 and below can be
Jailbroken
04-01-2013, 05:55 PM #3
Master Ro
I make food
Originally posted by shalzi View Post
i got a iphone 4s and wont to jailbreak it but the problem i have is its on iso 6.1.3 and the redsnow doesnt do that 1.
ive seen that it can be done on iphone 4 but nothing about 4s as i need to hackactivate and unlock!

help me i need it asap!!

~Moved to iOS Questions and Help
04-01-2013, 06:39 PM #4
shalzi
Banned
Originally posted by Bengalsfan
You cannot jailbreak IOS 6.1.3 yet only 6.1.2 and below can be
Jailbroken

ive seen 6.1.3 jailbroken on iphone 4 and ipod. do u think it will be able to be done in a few weeks or so?
04-01-2013, 07:25 PM #5
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
ive seen 6.1.3 jailbroken on iphone 4 and ipod. do u think it will be able to be done in a few weeks or so?

No. The point being is 6.1.3 didn't bring anything new to the table. It just patched the exploit of jailbreaking. Also, you cannot unlock your device via jailbreaking. Never update unless you know there is a jailbreak for your iDevice.
04-01-2013, 07:36 PM #6
shalzi
Banned
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
No. The point being is 6.1.3 didn't bring anything new to the table. It just patched the exploit of jailbreaking. Also, you cannot unlock your device via jailbreaking. Never update unless you know there is a jailbreak for your iDevice.

i had to do a restore on it thats y it updated
04-29-2013, 12:31 PM #7
Default Avatar
rethu
i got a iphone 4s and wont to jailbreak it but the problem i have is its on iso 6.1.3 and the redsnow doesnt do that 1.
ive seen that it can be done on iphone 4 but nothing about 4s as i need to activate and unlock!

help me i need it asap!!

You can unlock your Iphone4s using remote unlocking method. To unlock your iphone 4s using this method visit this site You must login or register to view this content.
04-29-2013, 12:33 PM #8
Default Avatar
rethu
ive seen that it can be done on iphone 4 but nothing about 4s as i need to activate and unlock!

help me i need it asap!!

You can unlock your Iphone4s using remote unlocking method. To unlock your iphone 4s using this method visit this site You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by rethu ; 04-29-2013 at 12:35 PM.
04-29-2013, 02:47 PM #9
The_Gazra
League Champion

help me i need it asap!!

As for unlocking you could always ask Chronic as he has done hundreds and hundreds (obviously for a price)

Here is his website

You must login or register to view this content.

also you can follow his twitter or DM him there and he may be able to help you mroe before you even think about doing an unlock and seeing what networks he can do. I no that he is far cheaper than most other places to unlock as they cost a fortune.

Here is his twitter

As for the iOS 6.1.3 Jailbreak here is the link to evad3rs website that cannot jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 yet but can with iOS 6.1.1 and 6.1.2

Which is stated on there website "Evasi0n Jailbreak 6.1.3 iOS 6.1.2, 6.1.1 Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 5, Jailbreak iPhone 4S, iPad Mini, iPad 5, 4, 3, or 2."

Although I have just noticed this a old thread so you have probably already figured this out.
Last edited by The_Gazra ; 04-29-2013 at 02:50 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo