04-08-2013, 03:27 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok guys I got a IPad 3 and really wanna jailbreak it.But when will the iOS 7 be released ? I hear its gonna be awhile what's your views on when it will be released?
04-08-2013, 11:27 AM #2
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Apple normally show next iOS off at WWDC and they have that in June/July then the iOS comes out some months after so it will around August/September/October with the launch of the next iPhone
04-09-2013, 03:07 AM #3
Originally posted by Pixie
Apple normally show next iOS off at WWDC and they have that in June/July then the iOS comes out some months after so it will around August/September/October with the launch of the next iPhone

wow bro really that sucks cause i know evasion is only gonna wait till ios7 is released with that much time. Why wont they release it sooner? just a question. Or even release a tethered version like they do for iphone 4 .Is it because of the changed hardware inside?
04-09-2013, 04:24 AM #4
l3g3ndary
Gym leader
if they release it sooner then the exploit will be patched on official release and they would have to work again to find another exploit but if they wait for release, they will release it and apple can only patch it after they release an update
04-09-2013, 04:38 AM #5
Originally posted by l3g3ndary View Post
if they release it sooner then the exploit will be patched on official release and they would have to work again to find another exploit but if they wait for release, they will release it and apple can only patch it after they release an update

good reply to me that makes way more sense thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo