04-10-2013, 02:49 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi people of IOS I am a long time apple jailbreaker but anyways I was wondering I want to make my iPhone 4 faster and run smoothly I'm right now on 6.1.2 unthetherd on evasion I use icleaner on cydia it's a very very helpful tool to make it fast but I
want something a little more that makes your iPhone faster and works good with your tweaks if you can please reply thx.SmileSmileSmile
04-10-2013, 02:52 AM #2
-DirtySeX-
< ^ > < ^ >
Wrong section but anyways look on google there are plenty of tuts on how to use I file to make your device much quicker.
04-10-2013, 02:54 AM #3
I tryed google That's why I'm asking here.
04-10-2013, 02:57 AM #4
-DirtySeX-
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by prototype123 View Post
I tryed google That's why I'm asking here.
search sinful iPhone repo look on their forums that's where I learned to do it a guy has a whole thread on it.
04-10-2013, 03:00 AM #5
Ok thx I already have sinful repo o and Auxo has a new update Auxo 1.4.
04-10-2013, 03:04 AM #6
-DirtySeX-
< ^ > < ^ >
Ok thx I already have sinful repo o and Auxo has a new update Auxo 1.4.
im talking about on the computer they have a website with tutorials.
04-10-2013, 03:27 AM #7
Originally posted by The
im talking about on the computer they have a website with tutorials.
I know I'm just letting you know about the new Auxo 1.4

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Can you please post a link to the guide on sinful.com please where it show how to make your iPhone faster thx.
04-11-2013, 11:59 AM #8
Mr.Kane
Greatness
I know I'm just letting you know about the new Auxo 1.4

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Can you please post a link to the guide on sinful.com please where it show how to make your iPhone faster thx.

Follow this guide to have a major speed improvement, it can help reduce amount of memory eaten up by the device and free up RAM for apps making them run smoother.
05-01-2013, 03:13 AM #9
Hi people of IOS I am a long time apple jailbreaker but anyways I was wondering I want to make my iPhone 4 faster and run smoothly I'm right now on 6.1.2 unthetherd on evasion I use icleaner on cydia it's a very very helpful tool to make it fast but I
want something a little more that makes your iPhone faster and works good with your tweaks if you can please reply thx.SmileSmileSmile

Don't use a winterboard theme and try to have as little tweaks as you can. In Icleaner transfer the fonts from /private to /var which will free up about 196 MB of ram. Theirs a option somewhere in icleaner that will let you do this. I don't even know if you get over 512 MB of space available on /private if you will even be able to use it since its only designed to use 512 MB.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo