03-07-2014, 11:41 PM #1
vincom
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I was trying to replace my power button and as soon I unscrew all the screw but except one screw that look like a circle that can't be unscrew. Anyone have any idea how to get it out? And my WiFi cable was hook on to the screen also.

All Apple fault so we couldn't fix it our self cheaper?
03-09-2014, 03:52 AM #2
Hawk
Former Staff
The IPod and IPad devices are made as "Throw away devices". Now that you have taken the screen off, it is near impossible to get it back in place properly, without it lifting. Your best bet, is to just purchase a new one really. I do all sorts of repair work in IPhones, but if someone comes into the repair shop with an IPhone or IPad we turn them away, because it just isn't worth fixing them.

Originally posted by vincom View Post
So I was trying to replace my power button and as soon I unscrew all the screw but except one screw that look like a circle that can't be unscrew. Anyone have any idea how to get it out? And my WiFi cable was hook on to the screen also.

All Apple fault so we couldn't fix it our self cheaper?
03-09-2014, 04:26 AM #3
vincom
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Hawk View Post
The IPod and IPad devices are made as "Throw away devices". Now that you have taken the screen off, it is near impossible to get it back in place properly, without it lifting. Your best bet, is to just purchase a new one really. I do all sorts of repair work in IPhones, but if someone comes into the repair shop with an IPhone or IPad we turn them away, because it just isn't worth fixing them.

No way to force it out? I did nail polish then glue which didn't work
03-09-2014, 05:21 AM #4
Hawk
Former Staff
Really, from experience, just stop wasting your time and throw it out. Not trying to be rude or anything, just those units aren't worth the time

Originally posted by vincom View Post
No way to force it out? I did nail polish then glue which didn't work

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo