03-19-2014, 01:46 AM #1
PakMan
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I got this phone recently and i try to restore it but it has the icloud activation lock.

Does anyone how to bypass it? If someone help they will get paid.
03-19-2014, 01:48 AM #2
ResistTheMoon
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by AK47 View Post
I got this phone recently and i try to restore it but it has the icloud activation lock.

Restore it using DFU mode. Smile
03-19-2014, 01:52 AM #3
Hawk
Former Staff
You also have to remember doing so will remove everything that is cirrently on the device, if you have anything left. Also to my understanding, there is no way to bypass the iCloud lock unless you login, as it is not stored on the phone, however the phones IMEI is stored in iCloud, as locked to a certain account. This is to prevent people from stealing phones, and restoring them to use for themselves or sell.

I got this phone recently and i try to restore it but it has the icloud activation lock.

Originally posted by ResistTheMoon View Post
Restore it using DFU mode. Smile
03-19-2014, 02:01 AM #4
ResistTheMoon
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by another user
You also have to remember doing so will remove everything that is cirrently on the device

Oh really? I didn't know that. :dumb:
03-19-2014, 02:09 AM #5
PakMan
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Mat View Post
You also have to remember doing so will remove everything that is cirrently on the device, if you have anything left. Also to my understanding, there is no way to bypass the iCloud lock unless you login, as it is not stored on the phone, however the phones IMEI is stored in iCloud, as locked to a certain account. This is to prevent people from stealing phones, and restoring them to use for themselves or sell.

I know what will happen if i restore lol
I need help to bypass activation lock i got it from someone else and its his info in iCloundz
03-19-2014, 02:36 AM #6
Hawk
Former Staff
The only way is to get him to either a) unlock it on the phone, or b)get him to log into iCloud on the computer and remove the device

I know what will happen if i restore lol
I need help to bypass activation lock i got it from someone else and its his info in iCloundz
03-19-2014, 02:43 AM #7
PakMan
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Mat View Post
The only way is to get him to either a) unlock it on the phone, or b)get him to log into iCloud on the computer and remove the device

i cant get pw
03-19-2014, 12:21 PM #8
Hawk
Former Staff
i cant get pw

Then your screwed, as that's all you can do.
03-19-2014, 12:48 PM #9
ruidacosta
Do a barrel roll!
With IOS 7 you can't bypass the activation lock screen.. Well you can but the only benefit you'd get is to see the contacts FaceTime email.. But without the password to unlock the phone its useless.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo