03-19-2014, 03:45 AM #1
Haley
docters & repco
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I don't know if this belongs here or not, but if it doesn't can mods please move it. Thanks.

So.. I should start off saying that I'm 16 and I'm paying for my own phone and phone bill. I want an IPhone, and was thinking of getting an unlocked one. I can't sign any contracts, and I don't really want one of those straight talk/net 10 carriers. I need a simple set monthly payment of $60-$80, unlimited talk and text. Data isn't huge for me since I'm always around wi-fi, but at least 500mb-1gb would be fine. What carrier could I use? I have a simple phone right now and I'd like to move up to an IPhone. Thanks to anyone who helps.
03-19-2014, 08:46 PM #2
Citadel
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Haley View Post
I don't know if this belongs here or not, but if it doesn't can mods please move it. Thanks.

So.. I should start off saying that I'm 16 and I'm paying for my own phone and phone bill. I want an IPhone, and was thinking of getting an unlocked one. I can't sign any contracts, and I don't really want one of those straight talk/net 10 carriers. I need a simple set monthly payment of $60-$80, unlimited talk and text. Data isn't huge for me since I'm always around wi-fi, but at least 500mb-1gb would be fine. What carrier could I use? I have a simple phone right now and I'd like to move up to an IPhone. Thanks to anyone who helps.

You say you'd like to stay away from straight talk but that's honestly the best one around other tha a contract phone. You can buy an iphone, then go on amazon and get a micro sim for straight talk and then just activate it. They have the unlimited data, text and call plans for (here) about 50$ a month.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo