07-11-2014, 04:39 PM #1
SnaY
Former Lead of GS
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys, i tryed to restore my iPhone 4 using iTunes but now i get the error 21, i can't fix it and i'm not a Phone Master someone know a way to fix it?

Snail
09-02-2014, 07:24 AM #11
SnaY
Former Lead of GS
Originally posted by Agent
still need help on this SnaY? i think i might have a fix for you

Yes it not work Sad Awesome
09-02-2014, 07:27 AM #12
Agent Beast
I defeated!
Originally posted by SnaY View Post

are you on the latest version of itunes? and do you have skype or teamviewer so i can see what your computer does when you try to restore
09-02-2014, 07:41 AM #13
Agent Beast
I defeated!

do you have a mac or windows? and does your phone turn on at all? or is it like a brick? and try this, this will most likely fix your phone, slip off the back case of your phone and disconnect your battery, then press and hold the home button for 30 seconds, then put your phone back together and bootup your phone whilst holding the home button. And it will ask for you to open itunes, so just have iTunes open when you start. then just do a restore, and see if it goes through. Happy hope this helps Smile
09-02-2014, 09:30 AM #14
SnaY
Former Lead of GS
Originally posted by Agent
do you have a mac or windows? and does your phone turn on at all? or is it like a brick? and try this, this will most likely fix your phone, slip off the back case of your phone and disconnect your battery, then press and hold the home button for 30 seconds, then put your phone back together and bootup your phone whilst holding the home button. And it will ask for you to open itunes, so just have iTunes open when you start. then just do a restore, and see if it goes through. Happy hope this helps Smile

Later i try this Smile Anyway normally when i try to restore (using the DFU mode) after iTunes try to reinstall the software on the device i get Itunes error 21. like the screenshot photo, anyway I let you know if it worked.

Thanks Snail
09-02-2014, 08:48 PM #15
Agent Beast
I defeated!
Later i try this Smile Anyway normally when i try to restore (using the DFU mode) after iTunes try to reinstall the software on the device i get Itunes error 21. like the screenshot photo, anyway I let you know if it worked.

Thanks Snail

sure no worries. Let me know when you try it. Smile
11-23-2014, 08:50 AM #16
Hey Guys, i tryed to restore my iPhone 4 using iTunes but now i get the error 21, i can't fix it and i'm not a Phone Master someone know a way to fix it?

Snail

Still having the problem lol? I know many fixes
11-24-2014, 08:35 AM #17
SnaY
Former Lead of GS
Originally posted by ScaRzModZ View Post
Still having the problem lol? I know many fixes

Share them Smile
11-24-2014, 08:56 AM #18
Share them Smile

Well you could use something called ReiBoot which puts your device in and out of recovery mode, that means if you it is in recovery mode you can take it out just by connecting the iPhone/iPad to your Laptop/PC and Clicking a button. Other wise this helps getting out of any faulty downgrades or any problems.

The program can be found here:
You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo