01-09-2015, 07:01 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My ipod' screen is cracked and I want to back it up but it won't allow me to unless I unlock the ipod. I unfortunately cannot slide to unlock cause the screen is cracked really bad. Is there anything I can do for example programs I can use to unlock my ipod (6.1.6)? I would really appreciate help thanks!!!
01-19-2015, 05:04 PM #2
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Samario View Post
My ipod' screen is cracked and I want to back it up but it won't allow me to unless I unlock the ipod. I unfortunately cannot slide to unlock cause the screen is cracked really bad. Is there anything I can do for example programs I can use to unlock my ipod (6.1.6)? I would really appreciate help thanks!!!

if you cant slide to unlock then the digitiser is broken and all touch functions won't work. sorry but you'll just have to wait for the new screen.
01-21-2015, 01:50 AM #3
Damn so there is no program which can bypass the lock screen?
01-22-2015, 12:41 PM #4
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Samario View Post
Damn so there is no program which can bypass the lock screen?

I did have a look and couldn't find anything.. So looks like replacing the screen is the only way.

Unless you take it into an Apple Store as they might have software to do so.
01-22-2015, 08:41 PM #5
Originally posted by Alt View Post
I did have a look and couldn't find anything.. So looks like replacing the screen is the only way.

Unless you take it into an Apple Store as they might have software to do so.

Ok thanks Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo