01-28-2015, 05:03 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay so I'll keep this short. Ever since Apple and their genius released 8.1.2 my 4s hasn't been able to connect to Wi-Fi. It won't even pick up my network when I broadcast the SSID (I normally don't). I hoped that 8.1.3 would fix it but it hasn't so I am asking you guys to see if you have any ideas. Note that my 4s doesn't pick up any wifi networks. SSID broadcasting or not.

I've already tried resetting the network settings, turning it on and off again, turning the wifi off and on repeatedly edit: and I have restored the iPhone. No dice. :/

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
Last edited by partypoker15 ; 01-29-2015 at 04:04 AM.
01-28-2015, 11:01 AM #2
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by partypoker15 View Post
Okay so I'll keep this short. Ever since Apple and their genius released 8.1.2 my 4s hasn't been able to connect to Wi-Fi. It won't even pick up my network when I broadcast the SSID (I normally don't). I hoped that 8.1.3 would fix it but it hasn't so I am asking you guys to see if you have any ideas. Note that my 4s doesn't pick up any wifi networks. SSID broadcasting or not.

I've already tried resetting the network settings, turning it on and off again, turning the wifi off and on repeatedly. Basically the only thing I haven't tried is wiping the phone but that is because I feel like it won't help.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Apple always suggests to restore your iPhone as most of the times its a software issue which is it.

Try that then connecting to WiFi.
01-28-2015, 09:18 PM #3
Originally posted by Alt View Post
Apple always suggests to restore your iPhone as most of the times its a software issue which is it.

Try that then connecting to WiFi.

Lol :sadface: aiight then. I'll try that later tonight and then post my results after.

EDIT: Sadly this did not work.
Last edited by partypoker15 ; 01-29-2015 at 04:03 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo