03-03-2015, 09:21 PM #1
Alt
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I changed my password on my Instagram account.

Went to get likes on a photo from the app called Instaliker (which I've made my own Flex 2 patch for) and I get the error Instagram is out of date.

Any ideas why I get this and how to fix?

The following user thanked Alt for this useful post:

ResistThePower
03-04-2015, 07:42 PM #2
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
hey i downloaded this one app for likes and i actually got them using flex or free in app purchase
03-04-2015, 09:25 PM #3
ResistThePower
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Alt View Post
I changed my password on my Instagram account.

Went to get likes on a photo from the app called Instaliker (which I've made my own Flex 2 patch for) and I get the error Instagram is out of date.

Any ideas why I get this and how to fix?

If I'm not mistaken you need to edit the patch you have made, try to look for the account data and update the new password there. Or on ifile try to update your passwor in there. Also check the latest version from instagram(6.7.0) and your patch and see if they match.
03-05-2015, 12:35 PM #4
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Bash View Post
If I'm not mistaken you need to edit the patch you have made, try to look for the account data and update the new password there. Or on ifile try to update your passwor in there. Also check the latest version from instagram(6.7.0) and your patch and see if they match.

I've fixed it now.

You need to have your password so it only contains numbers and letters.

The following user thanked Alt for this useful post:

ResistThePower

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo