06-25-2015, 07:55 AM #1
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is there a tool or program that will backup everything (all tweaks) and allow you to restore on the latest 8.3 jailbreak?

Ps I know it's the wrong section, sorry. No one looks at the questions section, so if you could leave here till a solution is found I'd appreciate it.
06-25-2015, 08:06 AM #2
Bubblz_
Who’s Jim Erased?
Ilex rat wipes everything off your phone and keeps your jailbreak
06-25-2015, 08:07 AM #3
Bubblz_
Who’s Jim Erased?
I also think there is a tweak that saves your tweaks, i dont remember what it was called but it begins with "A-z" and something follows after that
06-25-2015, 01:15 PM #4
The Rangers
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Is there a tool or program that will backup everything (all tweaks) and allow you to restore on the latest 8.3 jailbreak?

Ps I know it's the wrong section, sorry. No one looks at the questions section, so if you could leave here till a solution is found I'd appreciate it.
APT backup
06-25-2015, 06:41 PM #5
Alt
Banned
Is there a tool or program that will backup everything (all tweaks) and allow you to restore on the latest 8.3 jailbreak?

Moved to iOS questions.

Search on Cydia 'BackupAZ'. It backs up everything.
06-25-2015, 07:11 PM #6
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Alt View Post
Moved to iOS questions.

Search on Cydia 'BackupAZ'. It backs up everything.

Originally posted by The
APT backup

That doesn't work on ios8, I've already tried it. Anything else?
06-25-2015, 07:33 PM #7
Alt
Banned
That doesn't work on ios8, I've already tried it. Anything else?

You must login or register to view this content.
06-25-2015, 08:14 PM #8
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
You must login or register to view this content.

Giffgaff? Lol I guess it was recently updated, because it didn't work before. Have you tried this on 8.3?
06-25-2015, 08:22 PM #9
Alt
Banned
Giffgaff? Lol I guess it was recently updated, because it didn't work before. Have you tried this on 8.3?

GiffGaff is a small company which runs off the O2 Network. Many mock it, but it does AMAZING deals on PAYG and contracts.

I haven't tried it on 8.3 as I'm waiting for the 8.3 jailbreak to be bug free and the tweaks I use the most are updated. I have used this app before though and its worked.
06-25-2015, 08:38 PM #10
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
GiffGaff is a small company which runs off the O2 Network. Many mock it, but it does AMAZING deals on PAYG and contracts.

I haven't tried it on 8.3 as I'm waiting for the 8.3 jailbreak to be bug free and the tweaks I use the most are updated. I have used this app before though and its worked.

Okay, I'm waiting for iOS 8.4 to see if Apple patches the method or not. I'd like to be on 8.4 preferably.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo