01-02-2016, 07:51 AM #1
HMTTKB
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Lately my iPhone 5s has been freezing a lot. About 3-5 times a day when doing daily activities. Of the course of a week there were two times that it froze and it totally change my wallpaper to something else. I try to reboot it and when its at the home screen, I notice that my wallpaper have change to You must login or register to view this content.. I think it might be a Cydia tweak that is causing the issues. Possibly could be the Tweak: MultiIcon Mover because every time I try to move my apps around; a message would pop up saying something about piracy. Any helps, tips or recommendations.
02-02-2016, 01:16 AM #2
Originally posted by HMTTKB View Post
Lately my iPhone 5s has been freezing a lot. About 3-5 times a day when doing daily activities. Of the course of a week there were two times that it froze and it totally change my wallpaper to something else. I try to reboot it and when its at the home screen, I notice that my wallpaper have change to You must login or register to view this content.. I think it might be a Cydia tweak that is causing the issues. Possibly could be the Tweak: MultiIcon Mover because every time I try to move my apps around; a message would pop up saying something about piracy. Any helps, tips or recommendations.

Unfortunately, there's no real fix to this. The freezing is a downside to having a jailbroken IOS device. Typically, the reason to your phone freezing, is because of the amount of tweaks that you have installed. The freezing and crashing of apps or the springboard are normal because the phone cannot take all of that data at once and processes it. Regarding the wallpaper issue, I can't really help you with that, I've never seen that happen in any occasion before.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo