01-13-2016, 12:10 AM #1
ItzSparkBoii
Big Sister
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can anyone show me what i need to make an app Happy i want to make a very simple game not something huge like gta if anyone wants to partner up PM me Smile
01-13-2016, 09:47 AM #2
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by ItzSparkBoii View Post
Can anyone show me what i need to make an app Happy i want to make a very simple game not something huge like gta if anyone wants to partner up PM me Smile

You'll have to know a programming language first... Since, you wish to develop an app I would advise you learn Java, not only is it useful in regards to making apps but useful at making games with. However, if you wish not to choose Java as your language, you could choose C# and use Xamarin.

I'm learning Java myself now... there are plenty of tutorials out there on how to do this. Such as how to create collision, jumps and much, much more. As said above you will need a language to start with.

Also, just to note you can also create games with Phython using Pygame...

In addition, consider learning the Syntax first as you would with any other language, then consider leaning projects and such. Once, you grasp a hold of it, consider moving onto developing and incorporating .gif within your applications. Again, there are tutorials on this everywhere.
Last edited by Helping-Hand ; 01-13-2016 at 11:35 AM.
01-14-2016, 02:44 AM #3
ItzSparkBoii
Big Sister
Originally posted by Hand View Post
You'll have to know a programming language first... Since, you wish to develop an app I would advise you learn Java, not only is it useful in regards to making apps but useful at making games with. However, if you wish not to choose Java as your language, you could choose C# and use Xamarin.

I'm learning Java myself now... there are plenty of tutorials out there on how to do this. Such as how to create collision, jumps and much, much more. As said above you will need a language to start with.

Also, just to note you can also create games with Phython using Pygame...

In addition, consider learning the Syntax first as you would with any other language, then consider leaning projects and such. Once, you grasp a hold of it, consider moving onto developing and incorporating .gif within your applications. Again, there are tutorials on this everywhere.

one question can i make an app on my windows computer? (im not that rich)
01-14-2016, 02:45 AM #4
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
one question can i make an app on my windows computer? (im not that rich)

Apple uses Objective C as their language and the software Xcode to develop apps. :p
01-14-2016, 02:45 AM #5
ItzSparkBoii
Big Sister
Originally posted by EYE
Well firstly you need to know the programming language. Also i know someone that does this and its very time consuming ^^.

dang thanks Happy ill b e willing to do it myself Happy ima try to learn C# i know the Boolean and functions but idk how to use it lol
01-14-2016, 02:46 AM #6
ItzSparkBoii
Big Sister
Originally posted by Kam View Post
Apple uses Objective C as their language and the software Xcode to develop apps. :p

hmmm intresting ill look into that as i have free time im not an adult :p
01-14-2016, 02:46 AM #7
Kam
dang thanks Happy ill b e willing to do it myself Happy ima try to learn C# i know the Boolean and functions but idk how to use it lol

Objective C is a different language than C#.

You must login or register to view this content.
01-14-2016, 02:47 AM #8
ItzSparkBoii
Big Sister
Objective C is a different language than C#.

You must login or register to view this content.

is there a way to pay for it incase i dont succeed
01-14-2016, 02:48 AM #9
Kam
is there a way to pay for it incase i dont succeed

Pay for what?
01-14-2016, 02:48 AM #10
ItzSparkBoii
Big Sister
Pay for what?