02-17-2016, 10:19 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So recently I had to completely restore my phone without backing it up and having to basically download all of my music again causing me to lose a huge chunk of my library.

My main question is, is there a program out there that allows you to do so without using itunes (as that is basically a plague for your comp) and doesn't have one of those "Can only do 100 items" limit before you have to purchase it as I have over 1,000+ songs and cba to download over 10 programs just to accomplish this.

I currently use CopyTrans to transfer songs onto the phone but the program they offer to transfer it into a computer is limit to only 100 which does me no good.

All help is appreciated!
02-22-2016, 07:45 PM #2
edub
Are you high?
Is your iDevice jailbroken? If so, you can try to SSH into it on your computer and FTP over the files onto your computer (although this may not be that efficient)
03-16-2016, 04:42 AM #3
Originally posted by Geigers View Post
So recently I had to completely restore my phone without backing it up and having to basically download all of my music again causing me to lose a huge chunk of my library.

My main question is, is there a program out there that allows you to do so without using itunes (as that is basically a plague for your comp) and doesn't have one of those "Can only do 100 items" limit before you have to purchase it as I have over 1,000+ songs and cba to download over 10 programs just to accomplish this.

I currently use CopyTrans to transfer songs onto the phone but the program they offer to transfer it into a computer is limit to only 100 which does me no good.

All help is appreciated!

I would definitely recommend using CopyTrans Manager. Especially if you don't have a jailbroken iDevice. Basically all you have to do, is download the program, open up Copy Trans Manager, plug in your device, add whatever mp3 files you want in it and then press sync to device. I mean it's pretty self-explanatory but it you need like a more in depth tutorial, just Google it. I personally use it all the time, and it's the easiest method for me. Hope it helps you in the long run Smile
(This one has no limit, PLUS it's FREE!!!)
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by .Megann. ; 03-16-2016 at 04:47 AM.
03-27-2016, 05:45 PM #4
Unfortunately when I had to restore it I couldn't keep my current firmware so I had to upgrade thus losing the jailbreak :/ And I hear ya on the inefficient part, used to do this method
03-27-2016, 05:47 PM #5
Honestly felt like you didn't even read my post. I said I use CopyTrans Manager but it only lets you put music onto the phone, not off. They have a program to take music off but it is limited to only 100 songs, but I do appreciate your effort none-the-less
05-23-2016, 10:56 PM #6
iTools is best for this

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo