03-15-2016, 10:16 PM #1
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just jailbreak my iphone 5c that is on ios 9.0.2 and when i try to log in to my snapchat it says that i need to update the snapchat app and my ios to latest firmware is there a way to use snapchat without updating my ios and to stay on my jailbreak on ios 9.0.2?

Thank you
03-16-2016, 01:19 AM #2
Originally posted by The
I just jailbreak my iphone 5c that is on ios 9.0.2 and when i try to log in to my snapchat it says that i need to update the snapchat app and my ios to latest firmware is there a way to use snapchat without updating my ios and to stay on my jailbreak on ios 9.0.2?

Thank you

Do you have a screenshot of the error? I could maybe help you
03-16-2016, 03:05 AM #3
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by .Megann. View Post
Do you have a screenshot of the error? I could maybe help you

Everytime i try to login it says this
[URL="You must login or register to view this content."]You must login or register to view this content.[/URL]
03-16-2016, 04:37 AM #4
Originally posted by The
Everytime i try to login it says this
[URL="You must login or register to view this content."]You must login or register to view this content.[/URL]

Alright that's what I thought. Do you happen to have any tweaks on cydia for your snapchat by any chance? However, snapchat developers have figured out a way to prevent snapchat from any hacks that jailbreaks can potentially used to tweak the app from anything on version 9.10 and lower. I mean, all you have to do, is to update the snapchat app itself and it should fix the problem. You should still be able to have the jailbreak on your ios device and have the updated snapchat version on your device, but you won't be able to set any tweaks for it sadly :/
03-16-2016, 10:58 PM #5
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
Alright that's what I thought. Do you happen to have any tweaks on cydia for your snapchat by any chance? However, snapchat developers have figured out a way to prevent snapchat from any hacks that jailbreaks can potentially used to tweak the app from anything on version 9.10 and lower. I mean, all you have to do, is to update the snapchat app itself and it should fix the problem. You should still be able to have the jailbreak on your ios device and have the updated snapchat version on your device, but you won't be able to set any tweaks for it sadly :/

Theres no way to use Phantom?
03-17-2016, 01:35 AM #6
Originally posted by The
Theres no way to use Phantom?

Well for now, it's not possible. But in the future, it won't be entirely impossible. There will probably be a new work around. Sorry man

The following user thanked .Megann. for this useful post:

The Dreamer
03-17-2016, 03:55 AM #7
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
Well for now, it's not possible. But in the future, it won't be entirely impossible. There will probably be a new work around. Sorry man

;/ ok thank you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo