03-20-2016, 10:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Guys, I've cracked my iPhone screen a couple months ago, and since I live in Brazil and the screen is pretty much expensive I decided to keep it cracked until I had some money to repair it, but something really weird happened, I was using the phone and suddenly in the screen appeared several stripes (ok I've seen it happen before whit iPhones that felt and cracked, but they appeared when they cracked not after) so, is it normal?
03-22-2016, 12:20 PM #2
Kieron
Former Staff
Originally posted by Modz View Post
Guys, I've cracked my iPhone screen a couple months ago, and since I live in Brazil and the screen is pretty much expensive I decided to keep it cracked until I had some money to repair it, but something really weird happened, I was using the phone and suddenly in the screen appeared several stripes (ok I've seen it happen before whit iPhones that felt and cracked, but they appeared when they cracked not after) so, is it normal?

So the lines appeared some time after the incident but they have since gone away? If the lines are still showing then you can either;

1a) Apply slight pressure with your finger on the top right of your phone (If its a iPhone 5 or above)

1b) Take the screen off and put it back on, one of the connectors may have come loose after the incident.
1ba) If that does not work then either one or more of your connectors are damaged which means you would need to solder new parts on the motherboard but if the connectors don't seem to be damaged then you'll just need to get a new replacement screen.

If the lines are no longer showing then there is nothing to worry about as of yet but if they do then follow as above, or just hand it over to a professional Winky Winky

The following user thanked Kieron for this useful post:

{JC}Modz
03-24-2016, 06:55 PM #3
Originally posted by Kieron View Post
So the lines appeared some time after the incident but they have since gone away? If the lines are still showing then you can either;

1a) Apply slight pressure with your finger on the top right of your phone (If its a iPhone 5 or above)

1b) Take the screen off and put it back on, one of the connectors may have come loose after the incident.
1ba) If that does not work then either one or more of your connectors are damaged which means you would need to solder new parts on the motherboard but if the connectors don't seem to be damaged then you'll just need to get a new replacement screen.

If the lines are no longer showing then there is nothing to worry about as of yet but if they do then follow as above, or just hand it over to a professional Winky Winky

thanks alot bro, ive tryed those things u said, it acctualy helped in terms of the functionality but i think the connector is dammanged, but i think that i'll try spraying some eletric cirquit cleaner what you think? Smile (sorry for the english, i'm on pc and in the mobile the keyboard auto-corrects for me XD )
03-24-2016, 06:55 PM #4
Oops dupped my reply
XD
03-24-2016, 08:08 PM #5
Kieron
Former Staff
Originally posted by Modz View Post
thanks alot bro, ive tryed those things u said, it acctualy helped in terms of the functionality but i think the connector is dammanged, but i think that i'll try spraying some eletric cirquit cleaner what you think? Smile (sorry for the english, i'm on pc and in the mobile the keyboard auto-corrects for me XD )

Spraying circuit cleaner wont help with anything if one of the connectors are actually damaged, if its still functioning i would just leave it and then just get it fixed when possible and you just don't wont to be messing around with the motherboard if you dont have to. You'll know if the connector(s) are damaged if they are either bent or missing, and your English is fine Smile

The following user thanked Kieron for this useful post:

{JC}Modz
03-24-2016, 11:02 PM #6
Originally posted by Kieron View Post
Spraying circuit cleaner wont help with anything if one of the connectors are actually damaged, if its still functioning i would just leave it and then just get it fixed when possible and you just don't wont to be messing around with the motherboard if you dont have to. You'll know if the connector(s) are damaged if they are either bent or missing, and your English is fine Smile

Ty Bro

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo