03-21-2016, 08:25 PM #1
modernwarhero
im behind u
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi all,

Got this annoying problem with Apple tv4, keeps waking up by itself. Has anyone else had this issue? Did you manage to fix it?

While we're here....is it worth a jailbreak if possible?
04-02-2016, 07:30 AM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by modernwarhero View Post
Hi all,

Got this annoying problem with Apple tv4, keeps waking up by itself. Has anyone else had this issue? Did you manage to fix it?

While we're here....is it worth a jailbreak if possible?

It seems to be caused by an app I don't know which one causes it, but before shutting down, double click the button that looks like a TV. It'll bring up the iOS multitasking function. Swipe UP on all apps to close them. Once you shut down, the TV and unit should stay off. Need any more questions, make a new thread okay Smile I don't know about jailbreaking Apple TV 4, sorry, wouldn't know. I heard of a jailbreak named "Kodi" but you can go find it out on Google or something.

Cheers, Hydrogen

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

modernwarhero
04-06-2016, 11:13 PM #3
modernwarhero
im behind u
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
It seems to be caused by an app I don't know which one causes it, but before shutting down, double click the button that looks like a TV. It'll bring up the iOS multitasking function. Swipe UP on all apps to close them. Once you shut down, the TV and unit should stay off. Need any more questions, make a new thread okay Smile I don't know about jailbreaking Apple TV 4, sorry, wouldn't know. I heard of a jailbreak named "Kodi" but you can go find it out on Google or something.

Cheers, Hydrogen

Cheers Hydrogen, the constant start up was becoming an annoyance while getting the daily tv fix, the annoyance being the gf's moaning haha. Thanks for the advice on jailbreak :0)

This this thread can be closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo