07-26-2016, 07:33 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So Ive been trying to Jailbreak my Iphone 5c, but there is one problem. 32 bit isn't supported so I either need to downgrade or live with it. But I dont want to live with it, so does anyone think that itd be possible to get an iphone backup with the matching IOS firmware and restore my phone with said backup? And if so, anyone willing to make a backup? (theres many programs to use to empty select files you dont want shared.)
07-26-2016, 09:18 AM #2
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by TheEminemPotato View Post
So Ive been trying to Jailbreak my Iphone 5c, but there is one problem. 32 bit isn't supported so I either need to downgrade or live with it. But I dont want to live with it, so does anyone think that itd be possible to get an iphone backup with the matching IOS firmware and restore my phone with said backup? And if so, anyone willing to make a backup? (theres many programs to use to empty select files you dont want shared.)

Lower iOS versions aren't signed anymore.
07-26-2016, 07:56 PM #3
Well, duh. What Im saying, is if someone had a lower unsigned IOS, would one be able to use someone elses backup in order to get the lower IOS?
07-26-2016, 07:57 PM #4
Originally posted by Alt View Post
Lower iOS versions aren't signed anymore.

Well, duh. What Im saying, is if someone had a lower unsigned IOS, would one be able to use someone elses backup in order to get the lower IOS?
07-26-2016, 07:58 PM #5
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by TheEminemPotato View Post

No you wouldn't be able to do that.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo