08-02-2016, 06:28 PM #1
Zane
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am sending my messages at text messages to a person who is also sending as text message. But the thing is, they can send me a message and I wont get it until x number of minutes. Sometimes i get it on time but other times i wont get it for 2, 5 , 15 even 30 minutes. How can this be fixed? Thanks.

PS: I am using a iPhone 5s AT&T
08-02-2016, 06:33 PM #2
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Zane View Post
I am sending my messages at text messages to a person who is also sending as text message. But the thing is, they can send me a message and I wont get it until x number of minutes. Sometimes i get it on time but other times i wont get it for 2, 5 , 15 even 30 minutes. How can this be fixed? Thanks.

PS: I am using a iPhone 5s AT&T

Wouldn't be anything to do with the iPhone, more the carrier.

Turn airplane mode on and off, that could help.
08-02-2016, 06:40 PM #3
Zane
Banned
Originally posted by Alt View Post
Wouldn't be anything to do with the iPhone, more the carrier.

Turn airplane mode on and off, that could help.

I'll try it. I figured it was the carrier.
I reset my phone (Power + Home) like 3 times and that didn't help at all.
08-02-2016, 06:48 PM #4
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Zane View Post
I'll try it. I figured it was the carrier.
I reset my phone (Power + Home) like 3 times and that didn't help at all.

Might be worth going on AT&T's website and seeing if they have a status on their network. If not, give them a call?
08-03-2016, 02:27 AM #5
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
if they're using iMessenger, you shouldn't have any problems. Otherwise, SMS sucks.
08-03-2016, 03:17 AM #6
My friend has this issue a lot. He is with AT&T as well, but I have a feeling it is caused by the tweaks on his phone. So if your phone isn't jailbroken then it is most likely just your carrier. If it is, check your recently installed tweaks. One of them may not be fully compatible or just not like you in general xD
08-03-2016, 08:02 PM #7
Zane
Banned
Originally posted by EYE
SMS seems to be a dying breed with Apple.

Use iMessage and up your data plan

Well the thing is they arent using iMessage because they dont have anymore data till whenever they pay it. So I have to use SMS for now and I always get this issue.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo