08-19-2016, 12:45 AM #1
SirPiffington
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); There's a App Store third party vendor thing that claims to provide jailbreak tweaks on none jail broken devices for 9.99 per year it's called builds.io I think if I remember correctly if it's real and doesn't involve xcodes to get tweaks it's awesome but something telling me there's a flaw of some sort I'm considering paying it just to find out the Pokemon go++ tweak is on it id definitely pay it if that works
Last edited by SirPiffington ; 08-19-2016 at 12:58 AM.
08-19-2016, 01:33 AM #2
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by SirPiffington View Post
There's a App Store third party vendor thing that claims to provide jailbreak tweaks on none jail broken devices for 9.99 per year it's called builds.io I think if I remember correctly if it's real and doesn't involve xcodes to get tweaks it's awesome but something telling me there's a flaw of some sort I'm considering paying it just to find out the Pokemon go++ tweak is on it id definitely pay it if that works

there are other group that does that for free
08-19-2016, 10:01 AM #3
SirPiffington
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by The
there are other group that does that for free

you have the names for these groups and do They have side loaded tweaks iv paid the 9.99 just waiting for them to activate my account to download
Last edited by SirPiffington ; 08-19-2016 at 10:20 AM.
08-19-2016, 04:58 PM #4
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by SirPiffington View Post
you have the names for these groups and do They have side loaded tweaks iv paid the 9.99 just waiting for them to activate my account to download

They have tweaks and they are free. when they activate your account,if they do let us know so we know they are legit
Last edited by The Dreamer ; 08-19-2016 at 11:33 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo