08-22-2016, 11:26 PM #1
0x01
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so I was thinking of getting an iphone (icloud locked) from the market for a lower price but I have to ask if those unlocking services are legit or not, they ask for IMEI only so idk.

Any help will be much appreciated.
08-23-2016, 09:36 AM #11
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
there is no other way anyone else can bypass icloud

Not even the army/navy have access to unlock apple devices, what makes you think us citizens do?
08-23-2016, 03:30 PM #12
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
the only way to unlock a iphone is by having the receipt of original purchase from original store.
08-23-2016, 07:00 PM #13
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Joel View Post
the only way to unlock a iphone is by having the receipt of original purchase from original store.

or by hardware like i stated on the first page

08-23-2016, 07:01 PM #14
Joel
Originally posted by BurtE View Post
or by hardware like i stated on the first page

check the comments, its fake.

also, will cost u alot of money just to replace hardware. might as well just buy a new iphone.
08-23-2016, 07:02 PM #15
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite

also, will cost u alot of money just to replace hardware. might as well just buy a new iphone.

It's not fake.

Not necessarily, dead boards sell fairly cheap.

Just finding someone with the skill to do it and is willing to take the risk which is very hard
Last edited by BurtE ; 08-23-2016 at 07:05 PM.
08-23-2016, 07:05 PM #16
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
It's not fake.

It may not be fake but it mght just be for a specific phone like iphone 4/4s only plus who would play with the logicboard you mess up something it wont work
08-23-2016, 07:06 PM #17
Joel
It's not fake.

Not necessarily, dead boards sell fairly cheap.

Just finding someone with the skill to do it and is willing to take the risk which is very hard

probably these folks work for apple since they know so much about the hardware
08-23-2016, 07:06 PM #18
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by The
It may not be fake but it mght just be for a specific phone like iphone 4/4s only plus who would play with the logicboard you mess up something it wont work

Pretty sure it works on all models and ios versions.

Yes you would need a superior amount of micro soldering skill to be successful at it
08-23-2016, 07:08 PM #19
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
Pretty sure it works on all models and ios versions.

Yes you would need a superior amount of micro soldering skill to be successful at it

looks like imma have to go get myself a cracked iphone 6 or an iphone 6 that has something wrong with it and fix it myself for cheap

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo