09-09-2016, 12:25 PM #1
Cali
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My iPhone 6s on 9.3.3 doesn't rejailbreak. I've tried both English and Chinese versions and neither apps work anymore. I was originally jailbroken then my phone froze so I did a hard reset and it messed up everything.

When you click the button in the jailbreak app then you wait 5 seconds and lock the screen, you're supposed to get a notification but I never get it. In both apps , once you lock the screen the phone turns off or reboots.

I've tried booting into safe mode but it doesn't work, I can't boot into safe mode.

I don't have OpenSSH either so I can't use terminal.

I've tried opening the app, waiting 30 seconds then clicking button and waiting 5 seconds then locking phone but that doesn't work.

I've tried the Cydia Fix IPA but that didn't work. I think I'm screwed, can somebody help ?

Also if I restore phone will it put me on 9.3.5 since they're no longer signing 9.3.3 and 9.3.4 ? Or will I still be on 9.3.3 ?
09-22-2016, 03:07 PM #11
Originally posted by Cali View Post
My iPhone 6s on 9.3.3 doesn't rejailbreak. I've tried both English and Chinese versions and neither apps work anymore. I was originally jailbroken then my phone froze so I did a hard reset and it messed up everything.

When you click the button in the jailbreak app then you wait 5 seconds and lock the screen, you're supposed to get a notification but I never get it. In both apps , once you lock the screen the phone turns off or reboots.

I've tried booting into safe mode but it doesn't work, I can't boot into safe mode.

I don't have OpenSSH either so I can't use terminal.

I've tried opening the app, waiting 30 seconds then clicking button and waiting 5 seconds then locking phone but that doesn't work.

I've tried the Cydia Fix IPA but that didn't work. I think I'm screwed, can somebody help ?

Also if I restore phone will it put me on 9.3.5 since they're no longer signing 9.3.3 and 9.3.4 ? Or will I still be on 9.3.3 ?

So I'm super hella new to jail breaking mobile devices but I use a semi untethered jailbreak from Pangu

I would link it but pangu8 website is where I got mine from. Can't read a darn thing the app says but it sounds like a similar process to what you do for yours.

If you google Pangu jailbreak ios 9.3.3 it'll take you to their how to page that has step by step instructions. Hope that's a little helpful and isn't the one you're already using that's giving you troubles lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo