09-11-2016, 02:02 AM #1
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I currently have an Iphone 5S, i find the new jet black nice but i was wondering should i uppgrade from 5S to Iphone 7 Plus?
Is there any good things about it And if theres any bad things about the new iphone?
Let me know
Thank you
09-11-2016, 04:47 PM #2
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by The
I currently have an Iphone 5S, i find the new jet black nice but i was wondering should i uppgrade from 5S to Iphone 7 Plus?
Is there any good things about it And if theres any bad things about the new iphone?
Let me know
Thank you

If you had the iPhone 6s I'd say there isn't much need for you to update unless you really wanted to have the iPhone 7.

However I suggest you update to the iPhone 7, its faster, better battery life amongst other things.

The iPhone 7 jet black is a finger print mecca lol.
09-11-2016, 05:32 PM #3
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
The jet black will scratch immediately. One time in your pockets with some keys, it'll ruin the phone, and you'll be pissed off. It's not worth it, and it's delayed now until November. The 5s upgraded to the iPhone 7 will be an amazing boost for you. You'll experience speed you never witnessed in a phone, needless to say, your phone will be faster than your WiFi and computer. The screen size is awesome because you can virtually replace your tablet with the phone because of the bigger screen size. The speed on the Apple versus Android OS is uncomprable with Apple's super bad ass fast processors, and their super limited software. (Though the iOS is actually made super amazing improvements with doing whatever you want to) Or you could say fuck it, and jailbreak it, which is what I ALWAYS do as soon as I get out of the box. :y:
09-11-2016, 07:42 PM #4
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Alt View Post
If you had the iPhone 6s I'd say there isn't much need for you to update unless you really wanted to have the iPhone 7.

However I suggest you update to the iPhone 7, its faster, better battery life amongst other things.

The iPhone 7 jet black is a finger print mecca lol.

Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
The jet black will scratch immediately. One time in your pockets with some keys, it'll ruin the phone, and you'll be pissed off. It's not worth it, and it's delayed now until November. The 5s upgraded to the iPhone 7 will be an amazing boost for you. You'll experience speed you never witnessed in a phone, needless to say, your phone will be faster than your WiFi and computer. The screen size is awesome because you can virtually replace your tablet with the phone because of the bigger screen size. The speed on the Apple versus Android OS is uncomprable with Apple's super bad ass fast processors, and their super limited software. (Though the iOS is actually made super amazing improvements with doing whatever you want to) Or you could say fuck it, and jailbreak it, which is what I ALWAYS do as soon as I get out of the box. :y:

After seeing and looking at all the post/videos about the jet black i guess ill go with the iphone 7 plus black matte but i was wondering do u think they will have the Iphone 7 plus 128gb black matte instock in store by march?
09-11-2016, 09:11 PM #5
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Originally posted by The
After seeing and looking at all the post/videos about the jet black i guess ill go with the iphone 7 plus black matte but i was wondering do u think they will have the Iphone 7 plus 128gb black matte instock in store by march?

All phones will be available in March, sir. Right now, for the next 3 months, they'll be a bit short, but they'll have plenty come March. Literally ALL iPhones will be available by then: jet black, gold, white, black, 32-256GB phones. That, I can promise.

The following user thanked iTruceFret for this useful post:

The Dreamer
09-11-2016, 09:44 PM #6
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
All phones will be available in March, sir. Right now, for the next 3 months, they'll be a bit short, but they'll have plenty come March. Literally ALL iPhones will be available by then: jet black, gold, white, black, 32-256GB phones. That, I can promise.

Ol thanks man
09-18-2016, 10:45 PM #7
Speedy
Climbing up the ladder
Ehh. I don't think I'll Upgrade only to lose headphone jack, ability to charge and listen to music at the same time, and same exact functions and IOS layout as the 6s. But I mean, it is water resistant, plus has wireless air pods which are $150... (Wtf).

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo