09-12-2016, 06:33 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey is anybody knowing how to jailbreak a 9.3.5 ipad ive been looking on the forum and cant seem to find anything if anybody finds something can they msg me it please thank ..
09-12-2016, 10:04 PM #2
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
Originally posted by daniel702 View Post
Hey is anybody knowing how to jailbreak a 9.3.5 ipad ive been looking on the forum and cant seem to find anything if anybody finds something can they msg me it please thank ..

Theres none, simple as that
09-13-2016, 08:01 PM #3
Originally posted by xkoeckiiej View Post
Theres none, simple as that

no :( .... the worst alright thank you i just wanted to see
09-14-2016, 01:37 PM #4
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by daniel702 View Post
Hey is anybody knowing how to jailbreak a 9.3.5 ipad ive been looking on the forum and cant seem to find anything if anybody finds something can they msg me it please thank ..

Wait till a iOS 10 jb comes out. Pangu might release a new jb, a month from now. "Might"
09-18-2016, 01:36 PM #5
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Originally posted by avatar1o1234 View Post
Wait till a iOS 10 jb comes out. Pangu might release a new jb, a month from now. "Might"

Probably gotta wait a year again... stuff like this is rare now
09-21-2016, 04:57 PM #6
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Joel View Post
Probably gotta wait a year again... stuff like this is rare now

It's common now that they release a tool after a month after every new OS.
12-01-2016, 02:10 AM #7
JB
[i]Remember, no Russian.[/i]
Originally posted by avatar1o1234 View Post
It's common now that they release a tool after a month after every new OS.

Sorry to spring on this so late, but that's a load of bs. It's nowhere near common, in fact normally you have to wait a solid 2-3 months after a major iOS release before you even hear about a jailbreak team with a decent amount of progress. And even then you have to wait longer until it releases, and then longer again while they clean up all the bugs in the first version of the jailbreak. All in all it's like a 4 month wait.
12-02-2016, 04:32 AM #8
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by JB View Post
Sorry to spring on this so late, but that's a load of bs. It's nowhere near common, in fact normally you have to wait a solid 2-3 months after a major iOS release before you even hear about a jailbreak team with a decent amount of progress. And even then you have to wait longer until it releases, and then longer again while they clean up all the bugs in the first version of the jailbreak. All in all it's like a 4 month wait.

It was like that for iOS 8 and 9

The following user groaned avatar1o1234 for this awful post:

JB

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo