10-13-2016, 08:11 AM #1
SynixMods
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just bought this iPhone 6S Plus from someone and they said the only thing that was wrong with it was the broken headphone jack. But after a few days it kept quitting apps, rebooting itself constantly to the point that my screen flickers different types of colors and while it does that my phone starts to get hot. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with iOS 10 because I did update the phone ASAP when I got it then I installed my SIM card in which also got wet with my previous phone so I'm not sure if it's the iOS Update or the SIM card but I removed the SIM card and it still does the same crap. Please help I paid $450 for this phone and I already have to get the headphone jacks fixed which is $70 but fuck I don't know what to do.
10-13-2016, 06:19 PM #2
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by SynixMods View Post
I just bought this iPhone 6S Plus from someone and they said the only thing that was wrong with it was the broken headphone jack. But after a few days it kept quitting apps, rebooting itself constantly to the point that my screen flickers different types of colors and while it does that my phone starts to get hot. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with iOS 10 because I did update the phone ASAP when I got it then I installed my SIM card in which also got wet with my previous phone so I'm not sure if it's the iOS Update or the SIM card but I removed the SIM card and it still does the same crap. Please help I paid $450 for this phone and I already have to get the headphone jacks fixed which is $70 but fuck I don't know what to do.

idk if its allowed here but ipad rehab is one of the most experienced iphone repair shops, i'd attempt contacting them and explain the issue to see if its a common issue or a similar case that they have dealt with in the past

Here's their website You must login or register to view this content.

Also youtube ipadrehab and you'll find their channel where they upload some of there repairs too

But tbh i'd contact the guy you bought it from to get your money back
11-03-2016, 03:50 PM #3
I would try restoring your phone before contacting anyone.
I´ve heard many times that phones got hot after the iOS 10 Update.
Screen flickering might be an issue too?

Depending on where you live I´d rather go to an apple store and explain your problem.
11-09-2016, 06:59 AM #4
SynixMods
Little One
Resolved my problem by getting a new iPhone with the warranty it had. There was nothing wrong with the phone itself, everything was identified clean but they could not find the issue.
11-10-2016, 01:39 PM #5
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by SynixMods View Post
Resolved my problem by getting a new iPhone with the warranty it had. There was nothing wrong with the phone itself, everything was identified clean but they could not find the issue.

Oh wow, super lucky it's still under warranty.

Apple say that because they're to lazy to diagnose the issue.
11-10-2016, 03:25 PM #6
Toxic
former staff
450$ is too much imo for a used 6S+, especially when theres smth wrong with it...
if its the battery, ure fucked, last time i replaced my ipad pro battery was like 300$, of course its cheaper for iphone, but fixing the headphone jack would also cost u money
11-12-2016, 03:01 AM #7
SynixMods
Little One
I took it to a local iPhone repair store, they worked on it over night. Tried a different battery, lcd screen & tried restoring through iTunes. Checked the inside and could not find anything wrong. So what they told me is it could be the motherboard, but it doesn't matter now as my phone is working 100% perfect now.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo