10-26-2016, 06:44 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have an iPhone6 on the Pangu iOS9.3.3 semi-untethered jailbreak and the screen is becoming unresponsive.

It would happen once a week in the beginning but now it's so frequent I've experienced it four times just typing out this post.

In most scenarios only a small portion of the screen is not responding to touch and resolves itself quickly but it also will happen to where the entire screen stops supporting touch and the phone has to be locked and unlocked until it accepts the touch again.

This is a phone that has had a very easy life for the most part. I have not ever broken the screen or any other major damage to it and it has been in nice cases the entire time I've had it since it was purchased new.

Has anyone else experienced this? I'm starting to blame the jailbreak on it but would like some insight before updating my phone.
11-03-2016, 03:39 PM #2
I had this problem too.
First I went into safemode to make sure its because of one of my tweaks. (Safemode disables every tweak and if your phone works perfectly in safemode/normal mode (without panguJB) its most likely that one of your tweaks is not working properly.
I don´t exactly know which tweak it was but I deleted my 5 last installed tweaks and I was good. Maybe you´ve got any tweak that modifies Forcetouch or one-hand-mode?
If this doesn´t work you can only restoring your phone and when even restoring doesn´t work I´d let it repair.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo