11-16-2016, 02:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So, I needed to switch Iphones for a little while and successfully did so. I finally switched back to my original Iphone and now It wont detect the SIM card. The old one still does but Im unable to use it do to the screen. Ive checked for updates, wiped off the Card with alcohol, made sure nothing was in the bay, and rebooted the phone. So far nothing is getting close to it. Any ideas?
12-16-2016, 11:36 PM #2
Tried cleaning and another SIM, no luck. SIM works in other phones so Im assuming its a phone problem in its own. NEVER BUY APPLE.
12-19-2016, 11:02 AM #3
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by TheEminemPotato View Post
Tried cleaning and another SIM, no luck. SIM works in other phones so Im assuming its a phone problem in its own. NEVER BUY APPLE.

:laughing: I hear you! Had loads of issues with mine (6s). Is it updated to the latest iOS? Try restoring it to current OS if you don't want to update.

Also how old is it? If it's a hardware problem, apple can usually fix it if within warranty.
12-20-2016, 02:23 AM #4
Lol, mines a 5c and I have upgraded to current OS and even betas, restored, backup restored, went back to old OS. And we got back in February with tax return but Idk about our warranty. The fact that we're still paying for the 20 replacement screens and batteries for my old 5S doesn't really help
12-20-2016, 02:24 AM #5
Lol, mines a 5c and I have upgraded to current OS and even betas, restored, backup restored, went back to old OS. And we got back in February with tax return but Idk about our warranty. The fact that we're still paying for the 20 replacement screens and batteries for my old 5S doesn't really help XD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo