01-29-2017, 03:53 PM #1
MexiMoDz
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
anyone who Can help me a little? I have jailbroken my iPhone for loooong time ago but, i cant Do anything now, Cant open Jailbreak app, and when i so install it over Again and i open i, i keep giving me database error's.. Anyone Jailbreak expert in here?

Thanks in advance
MexiMoDz out😎
01-29-2017, 04:47 PM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by MexiMoDz View Post
anyone who Can help me a little? I have jailbroken my iPhone for loooong time ago but, i cant Do anything now, Cant open Jailbreak app, and when i so install it over Again and i open i, i keep giving me database error's.. Anyone Jailbreak expert in here?

Thanks in advance
MexiMoDz out��

What iOS are you on? What device is it?
01-29-2017, 05:13 PM #3
MexiMoDz
Do a barrel roll!
Version 9.3.1 dont had updated it because i know the newest firmware isnt jailbreak able.. iphone 6s
01-29-2017, 05:42 PM #4
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Version 9.3.1 dont had updated it because i know the newest firmware isnt jailbreak able.. iphone 6s

If you do a factory reset through iTunes, you can keep your firmware but you will lose everything else. That way, you can jailbreak it again. Although, when it asks you to update the firmware on your iPhone, make sure you hit Cancel and not Update, otherwise you won't be able to jailbreak.
01-29-2017, 05:46 PM #5
MexiMoDz
Do a barrel roll!
I know that, i have jailbroken it like 5 times, its more like the database error's and that im worried about, in cydia loadop
01-30-2017, 05:33 PM #6
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
I know that, i have jailbroken it like 5 times, its more like the database error's and that im worried about, in cydia loadop

I normally have that same problem, i normally just resping or i would suggest just update to IOS 10.2 and jailbreak
01-30-2017, 07:22 PM #7
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
iOS 10 jailbreak is shit. Especially with the force touch. Cydia is shit, until Saurik updates it with better functionality for 3D Touch. My reccomendation is to stay on iOS 9, and you shouldn't get errors. It's a simple plug into the computer, and a software does all of the manipulation.
01-30-2017, 07:23 PM #8
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]

Thanks in advance
MexiMoDz out��

Forgot to quote.
01-30-2017, 08:06 PM #9
MexiMoDz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
Forgot to quote.

Mate i have done that like 15 times i still get errors
01-30-2017, 08:08 PM #10
MexiMoDz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Jon
I normally have that same problem, i normally just resping or i would suggest just update to IOS 10.2 and jailbreak

I have heard that just pretty good and full og bugs [emoji848]

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo