03-16-2017, 09:20 PM #1
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So my dad got his first smartphone, an iPhone SE, and he wants to use his personal email which is the same email linked to the Apple ID on my phone, the same Apple ID I've been using since I got my first Apple phone several years ago. So I changed my Apple ID email to my own email so my dad can hopefully use his email on his phone. I enter his email in the set up on his phone but it says that email is taken already. What do I do?
03-19-2017, 11:51 AM #2
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by SlimShadyXV
So my dad got his first smartphone, an iPhone SE, and he wants to use his personal email which is the same email linked to the Apple ID on my phone, the same Apple ID I've been using since I got my first Apple phone several years ago. So I changed my Apple ID email to my own email so my dad can hopefully use his email on his phone. I enter his email in the set up on his phone but it says that email is taken already. What do I do?

Try and register an Apple account online
You must login or register to view this content.

If that doesn't work check that you removed the email from your accoumt.
03-19-2017, 01:15 PM #3
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
Originally posted by Sloth View Post
Try and register an Apple account online
You must login or register to view this content.

If that doesn't work check that you removed the email from your accoumt.

Yes I tried that already and says it is unavailable. I even tried entering my email that I'm using now and it said it was unavailable so that's how I know my Apple ID is under my email now. Perhaps there is a waiting time or something?
03-19-2017, 01:16 PM #4
Sloth
Banned
Yes I tried that already and says it is unavailable. I even tried entering my email that I'm using now and it said it was unavailable so that's how I know my Apple ID is under my email now. Perhaps there is a waiting time or something?

How long since you removed the first email shouldn't be more than 48 hours you may just have to use a different one.
03-19-2017, 01:19 PM #5
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
How long since you removed the first email shouldn't be more than 48 hours you may just have to use a different one.

I changed it 4 days ago
03-19-2017, 01:20 PM #6
Sloth
Banned
I changed it 4 days ago

Yeh the best option I can give you is to either contact apple support or use a different new email address.
03-19-2017, 01:41 PM #7
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
Yeh the best option I can give you is to either contact apple support or use a different new email address.

My dad doesn't want to use a different email lol. That's the only email he's been using since computers came out like 12 years ago. We'll probably contact Apple as a last resort
04-24-2017, 01:44 PM #8
Hydrogen
Super Mod
My dad doesn't want to use a different email lol. That's the only email he's been using since computers came out like 12 years ago. We'll probably contact Apple as a last resort

Did you ever resolve your issue SlimShadyXV?
04-24-2017, 05:33 PM #9
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Did you ever resolve your issue SlimShadyXV?

No not yet

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo