07-02-2017, 09:29 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What does jailbreaking do to a iPhone 5S when it's turned on? What I mean is when it has service and you can call and text and get on the web. Can it risk not working again? Can I not call or text people anymore or what? I have no idea what it does, does it mess your phone up or any risks on doing it? Can someone help me out or teach me everything about it?
07-03-2017, 09:24 AM #2
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
tbh if you are thijnking about doing it... Dont, from the thread you have no idea about anything to do with it so its best if you leave it as one wrong tweak could get you in a boot loop making you need to restore the phone
07-03-2017, 12:36 PM #3
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by JollyJTheSkater View Post
What does jailbreaking do to a iPhone 5S when it's turned on? What I mean is when it has service and you can call and text and get on the web. Can it risk not working again? Can I not call or text people anymore or what? I have no idea what it does, does it mess your phone up or any risks on doing it? Can someone help me out or teach me everything about it?

yea i think you should do some research before attempting this man, can be a pain in the ass if you dont know what your are doing.
07-03-2017, 01:35 PM #4
Originally posted by Jon
yea i think you should do some research before attempting this man, can be a pain in the ass if you dont know what your are doing.

Where would I go to find out?
07-03-2017, 03:23 PM #5
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by JollyJTheSkater View Post
Where would I go to find out?

Youtube is your friend for that man
07-03-2017, 03:37 PM #6
Originally posted by Jon
Youtube is your friend for that man

Yeah but some of them are trolls

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.