10-14-2017, 03:45 PM #1
GJx
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can I remove Icloud?
10-14-2017, 11:10 PM #2
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by GJx View Post
Can I remove Icloud?

The only way to remove the iCloud account from a iDevice is if you know the username & password otherwise you are pretty much fucked unless you are running an iOS version which can be exploited to remove the iCloud account.

What iOS version is the device on, I'll look in to it and see if it is exploitable.
10-14-2017, 11:31 PM #3
GJx
League Champion
Originally posted by Sloth View Post
The only way to remove the iCloud account from a iDevice is if you know the username & password otherwise you are pretty much fucked unless you are running an iOS version which can be exploited to remove the iCloud account.

What iOS version is the device on, I'll look in to it and see if it is exploitable.

idk i found a iphone 7 that is for sale it has the icloud lock I wonder if it's worth to buy it and repair it. He's asking 200$ thats all. Maybe if we remove the motherboard and put another one it will work?
10-16-2017, 10:17 PM #4
Sloth
Banned
idk i found a iphone 7 that is for sale it has the icloud lock I wonder if it's worth to buy it and repair it. He's asking 200$ thats all. Maybe if we remove the motherboard and put another one it will work?

Erm I do believe replacing the motherboard will fix that issue but I used to repair iphones and iPads I have worked on every single phone all the way up to 6+ and I can say that the 6's are way more delicate when it comes to messing with the internals u can snap wires so easily and damage stuff super easy and to replace a motherboard you literally have to take everything out of the phone so that might be an issue also i do believe new iPhone motherboards are quite expensive to purchase not sure though.
10-18-2017, 07:21 AM #5
Erm I do believe replacing the motherboard will fix that issue but I used to repair iphones and iPads I have worked on every single phone all the way up to 6+ and I can say that the 6's are way more delicate when it comes to messing with the internals u can snap wires so easily and damage stuff super easy and to replace a motherboard you literally have to take everything out of the phone so that might be an issue also i do believe new iPhone motherboards are quite expensive to purchase not sure though.

Hey Sloth, I've an old iPod touch from around 2011. I want to gain access to the device, but the login is timed out for decades, as in I'd have to wait about 30+ years for it to let me attemtp the keypad again. Do you know if there's a way to bypass the lockscreen?
10-18-2017, 11:51 AM #6
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Can I remove Icloud?

Apple store can remove it for you. Just say its a company phone and the person who used the phone last made a icloud account and got fired and now won't give you the password...it worked for me Winky Winky
10-18-2017, 11:37 PM #7
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Hey Sloth, I've an old iPod touch from around 2011. I want to gain access to the device, but the login is timed out for decades, as in I'd have to wait about 30+ years for it to let me attemtp the keypad again. Do you know if there's a way to bypass the lockscreen?

If you don't mind losing the data put it in to DFU mode and restore it via itunes.
10-19-2017, 12:37 AM #8
If you don't mind losing the data put it in to DFU mode and restore it via itunes.

I do mind losing the data Sal
10-19-2017, 04:40 AM #9
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
I do mind losing the data Sal

I have no idea then :(
10-19-2017, 07:41 AM #10
I have no idea then :(

Damn Sal

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.