04-24-2014, 12:58 AM #1
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What did the triangle say to the circle? You’re so pointless

What did the cannibal get when he was late for dinner? The cold shoulder

I heard two peanuts walked into a park… one was a salted

A boiled egg in the morning… is really hard to beat

I’m reading a book on antigravity. It’s impossible to put down

It’s not that the guy didn’t know how to juggle. He just didn’t have the balls to do it

I’m glad I know sign language. It’s become quite handy

I forgot how to throw a boomerang… but it came back to me

When a clock is hungry. It goes back four seconds

I once heard a joke about amnesia. But I forget how it goes

When the power went out at the school… the children were delighted

Those fish were shy. They were obviously Koi

Those two men drinking battery acid… will soon be charged

What is a pirate’s favorite letter? Tis’ the C

The midget psychic escaped the prison. He was a small medium at large

I’m inclined to be laid back

Newspaper headline reads “cartoonist found dead at home” details are sketchy

The magician who got frustrated… pulled his hair out

The frustrated cannibal… threw up his hands

The criminal’s best asset… is his liability

I didn’t have the faintest idea, as to why I passed out

Heard about the guy who got hit with a can of soda? He was lucky it was a soft drink

There was once a cross eyed teacher… who had trouble controlling his pupils

Diarrhea is hereditary. It runs in your genes

The following 2 users say thank you to Dog88Christian for this useful post:

FurryNewborn, snake69
06-08-2015, 02:17 AM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Bump :p
06-08-2015, 06:51 PM #3
Cyb3r
NextGenUpdate Elite
I love Ellie.
05-20-2016, 09:08 PM #4
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Bump!
05-21-2016, 08:14 AM #5
ymh
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Bump!

Bumping bump bumpty bump, i haven't even got around to finishing it(main game), i stopped playing after i glitched through a wall and died in the abyss, though i didn't have the patch at the time, i wanna finish it but it save while i was falling throw wall and i gotta start new save, all because an enemy hit me into a wall while i was crouching, they would have fix it right? i assume so i've never heard of this issue anywhere else and i didn't happen when i first played in 2013 so must be a one off thing
Last edited by ymh ; 05-21-2016 at 08:20 AM.
05-21-2016, 04:39 PM #6
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Offline View Post
Bumping bump bumpty bump, i haven't even got around to finishing it(main game), i stopped playing after i glitched through a wall and died in the abyss, though i didn't have the patch at the time, i wanna finish it but it save while i was falling throw wall and i gotta start new save, all because an enemy hit me into a wall while i was crouching, they would have fix it right? i assume so i've never heard of this issue anywhere else and i didn't happen when i first played in 2013 so must be a one off thing

Lmao well that sucks man but you should replay it. I've replayed this game about 10-15 times.
05-22-2016, 02:23 AM #7
ymh
Treasure hunter
Lmao well that sucks man but you should replay it. I've replayed this game about 10-15 times.

i'll get around to it one day that's for sure, but for now i've got other games i wanna plat first, as i'll never get the online trophies for this so its only something i'll play for the story, those sort of games i tend to only play time to time, if i wanted to get the faction trophies would that still be possible and if so should i do it on ps4 or 3?
05-22-2016, 02:28 AM #8
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
i'll get around to it one day that's for sure, but for now i've got other games i wanna plat first, as i'll never get the online trophies for this so its only something i'll play for the story, those sort of games i tend to only play time to time, if i wanted to get the faction trophies would that still be possible and if so should i do it on ps4 or 3?

Possible.. If it's a trophy then I'd assume so. But I've never checked them, if you plan to play legit the on 4 plus it's better.
05-22-2016, 02:31 AM #9
ymh
Treasure hunter
Possible.. If it's a trophy then I'd assume so. But I've never checked them, if you plan to play legit the on 4 plus it's better.

as long s people play online still should be able to get it other wise ill just play it though a few times cause i can
05-22-2016, 02:43 AM #10
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
as long s people play online still should be able to get it other wise ill just play it though a few times cause i can

Thousands play it. Probably millions. It's an amazing game along with unique multiplayer.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo